Horror movie

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
dTsrQQB.png

lextoc said:
If you're looking for real horror go watch IT, goddamn scariest movie I've seen so far
I don't really like horror, never have. Is this movie different than most horror movies?

Mave said:
lextoc said:
If you're looking for real horror go watch IT, goddamn scariest movie I've seen so far
I don't really like horror, never have. Is this movie different than most horror movies?
Regular horror movies have like 10 minutes of the monster being on actual screen, with this movie it's like 50% of the time

lextoc said:
Mave said:
lextoc said:
Regular horror movies have like 10 minutes of the monster being on actual screen, with this movie it's like 50% of the time
Not sure if that's a good thing, or a bad thing to be honest. :laugh:

Mave said:
lextoc said:
Mave said:
lextoc said:
Not sure if that's a good thing, or a bad thing to be honest. :laugh:
I liked in it Alien. The sparseness of the alien on screen made it all that more creepy when it finally did show up.
Also, the constant threat of knowing that it's somewhere, but you don't know where, makes it worse.

Not horror, but Jurassic Park is another great example. The dinosaur's screentime is almost nothing.

Back
Top Bottom