Hiiiiii

Holy shit, welcome back Nitronic :biggrin:
I'm fine, especially since my exams are done.
How's life?

life is pretty good, I've been studying Film since march but have had to defer that since I have had a problem with student loans so now I have a lot of time on my hands

Nitronic said:
life is pretty good, I've been studying Film since march but have had to defer that since I have had a problem with student loans so now I have a lot of time on my hands
Very interesting study object, I've got 3 friends that are doing film school.
So Nitronic, are you back? :afro:

Mave said:
Nitronic said:

Yeah I'm back, Since I bludged school and decided I want to go to university I needed a course to get me there so I will be doing my diploma in film then going to uni to study a dual degree in Film and Business

Nitronic said:
Mave said:
Nitronic said:

Yeah I'm back, Since I bludged school and decided I want to go to university I needed a course to get me there so I will be doing my diploma in film then going to uni to study a dual degree in Film and Business
Sounds like a good plan mate, hope you succeed!

Back
Top Bottom