Hi TMS

Alan

I've been a lurker here for quite a while now, decided it was time to register and become a member =D

My name is Alan (duh) and I live in New Castle, Pennsylvania.
That's pretty much everything I have to say :laugh:

Just thinking of it, I've lived near Pennsylvania, Delaware to be precise., about 30km southwest of Philadelphia. It is basically on the opposite side of Pennsylvania for you :tongue:

Impulse said:
Just thinking of it, I've lived near Pennsylvania, Delaware to be precise., about 30km southwest of Philadelphia. It is basically on the opposite side of Pennsylvania for you :tongue:

When did you become American? O.o I thought you were Dutch O.o

Nimphiouus said:
Impulse said:

Born in the Netherlands, moved to US when I was about to turn 3, moved back to the Netherlands some years later.

Impulse said:
Nimphiouus said:
Impulse said:

Born in the Netherlands, moved to US when I was about to turn 3, moved back to the Netherlands some years later.

:troll: Guess your family realised how good it was back home.

Back
Top Bottom