Hey ;)

Favy

Member
Messages
6
So i have been convinced to join this legendary site and should probably do one of these

I am Daniel or Favy
I am 19 and i am Australia
I like music, and playing instruments and games
SovareZza introduced me to TMS :wink:
 

Favy

Member
Messages
6
Didn't you know that I am Australia? ..my bad haha

Yes we will harass him till he joins :wink:
 

SovareZza

Be Patient.
Messages
1,671
Location
ɐʎɐɹʇs,
Awesome :3

We literally need to bring more activity here!
Oh and I should mention that basically everyone but you and I (and the people in the MC section) is from the Netherlands, so they don't get online until ridiculous times for us.
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
135,731
Location
Belgium
A warm welcome to TMS mate!
Hope you enjoy your stay here and stick around!
 

Xenuloop

Member
Messages
18
Location
Iceland
SovareZza said:
Awesome :3

We literally need to bring more activity here!
Oh and I should mention that basically everyone but you and I (and the people in the MC section) is from the Netherlands, so they don't get online until ridiculous times for us.
Times are ridiculous because we have wooden clogs to wear
 

Stybar

durrrr
Messages
11,090
Xenuloop said:
SovareZza said:
Awesome :3

We literally need to bring more activity here!
Oh and I should mention that basically everyone but you and I (and the people in the MC section) is from the Netherlands, so they don't get online until ridiculous times for us.
Times are ridiculous because we have wooden clogs to wear
You've got wooden? D: I'm still walking on packed dirt slabs :(
 

Stybar

durrrr
Messages
11,090
Panki said:
Mave said:
SovareZza said:
I should mention Favy is capped at the moment so he might not post until the start of the month...
Capped?
Aussies get limited bandwidth. Max that out and you get slowed down to like 50kb/s.
GEE MAVE DON'T YOU THINK THAT SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER COUNTRY WE KNOW OF?
 

SovareZza

Be Patient.
Messages
1,671
Location
ɐʎɐɹʇs,
Panki said:
Mave said:
SovareZza said:
I should mention Favy is capped at the moment so he might not post until the start of the month...
Capped?
Aussies get limited bandwidth. Max that out and you get slowed down to like 50kb/s.
Not necessarily, you can get unlimited bandwidth but it costs a ballsload more.
I get 500GB a month so I'm alright.
 

Favy

Member
Messages
6
Im only on 60GB D: but might upgrade soon, i may have downloaded a few things this month....
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
135,731
Location
Belgium
Stybar said:
Panki said:
Mave said:
SovareZza said:
I should mention Favy is capped at the moment so he might not post until the start of the month...
Capped?
Aussies get limited bandwidth. Max that out and you get slowed down to like 50kb/s.
GEE MAVE DON'T YOU THINK THAT SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER COUNTRY WE KNOW OF?
I remember those dark days.. Still gives me the creeps.
 

Impulse

LozL
Messages
7,847
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Panki said:
Mave said:
SovareZza said:
I should mention Favy is capped at the moment so he might not post until the start of the month...
Capped?
Aussies get limited bandwidth. Max that out and you get slowed down to like 50kb/s.
GEE MAVE DON'T YOU THINK THAT SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER COUNTRY WE KNOW OF?
I remember those dark days.. Still gives me the creeps.
We never had those dark days.
 
Top