Hey again!

Corsefied

well , a few of u know me from old SFSF server on samp and being on forum a while ago..
i've decided to give this forum some more time and start being active as a member here again.
and i would like to say hi to everyone and just pm me if u have a question :wink:

reason why i have been so on and off is that i have been having a really hard time on school with bad teacher not learning me shit, meetings, aand almost a dropout.
finally back on track with my life and can start spending more time on this forum as i actually loved to do before!
this autumn im moving to a bigger city on my own to start at a new school ( cant wait to get a fresh start) :cool:

and i must say Mave, what an efforth u have done to keep members here and keep the forums active! really i mean it good job! :thumbsup:
and ofcourse everyone else on the forums ! :)

Well, thats it Thanks again and HI :wink:

CoNaN said:
and i must say Mave, what an efforth u have done to keep members here and keep the forums active! really i mean it good job! :thumbsup:

Well I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure most of us stay here and are active because we love it.

Welcome back again for the like 3rd time XD

well, ive never been fully back before now ^^ ive beeen on and off for quite a long time because if had no time :tongue:

and Gpow! ofcourse i ment all of u ^^ sry if skipped ya guys :) will update ::3:

Hey man, Welcome Bach! Do me a favor and get another avatar pls, it's annoying ;_;

Back
Top Bottom