Here's dude!

Agent___Whatever

A.K.A The_Dude
Ehehe, ya missed me, Mave?
I bet you did :whistling:
Well, now for the introduction......... where to start........
Erm..... well..... lets start with when I was introduced to GTA:SA for the first time, else i wouldn't have been here telling about myself, would I?
That is about 4 years ago. I have come a looong way from then, addicted to all kinds of games, involving almost everything from Valve.
My first nick was Big_Lebowski, that changed into The_Dude, now finnaly changed into Agent___Whatever(most people recognize me only by this name, it has become fairly popular). I'm a HUGE fan of Garry's mod and Team Fortress 2, tho I play alot of other games, including Fallout 3, Red Faction Guerilla and still the #1 most banned game Postal.

I have a totally fucked up social life, while I am 17 years old. I think abstract, partially because my IQ is higher then "normal" people, and the fact that I have aspergus(I have no idea how to spell that). This means several things : I am extremely aware of my surroundings, I see/hear/sense/smell twice as much as a normal person would, and for some reason, my brain doesn't overload, so I can analyse these impulses relatively quickly. I also have a GREAT memory in anything visual or something in audio. My social problems lie in not knowing how to act around others, but that's getting less and less every time I'm in a crowd. I do have a great sense of humour, sometimes a bit sadistic, but hey, nobody is perfect. I do sometimes make other people think that im mentally disturbed

For some reason people trust me relatively quickly, therefore I have overseen many servers to keep those annoying asshole's out of a good community.
For as long as my memory stretches(and I have a REALY bad memory), I have been Administrator on.......14 server's, I think.

Well, erm.... I lost my line of thought here...
Hope this was a good introduction,

Greetz, The_Dude/Agent___Whatever.

Back
Top Bottom