Hello all

Barnes

Hi Im Barnes of the Killbarnes community. I'm friends with gpow and so I thought I'd come see what this whole TMS thing is. Nice forum guys !

I'm 35 and am a welder/fabricator by trade. I live in Ohio and play fps games in my spare time.

Glad you joined Barnes, (Is he the oldest now or cad?)

Barnse warnsie So good to see you hear. I hope you have as much fun as i have been haveing. there our good bunch of pepole here and they all can crack you up. welcome and have fun. HAve more cookies* and pie*

Welcome Barnes, welcome to the forum!
We hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

Thanks for the welcome guys, and the cookies! This forum is huuuge, it will take me forever to read all this but I will try.

Our forum, which is here: www.killbarnes.clanservers.com, is a much smaller community mainly focused around Call of Duty 4. I welcome all of you to become members there if you like, the more the merrier!

Anyway, thanks for the welcome, I'm gonna get started on reading all this!

Barnes said:
Thanks for the welcome guys, and the cookies! This forum is huuuge, it will take me forever to read all this but I will try.

Our forum, which is here: www.killbarnes.clanservers.com, is a much smaller community mainly focused around Call of Duty 4. I welcome all of you to become members there if you like, the more the merrier!

Anyway, thanks for the welcome, I'm gonna get started on reading all this!

Unfortunately I don't legally own COD4 so I can't play with you guys.

Back
Top Bottom