I

i_r_h4x0r

Erm, I found CreonSniper's server!

HostName: .::[Xtreme Stunterz]::.
Address: <IP Hidden>
Players: -3 / 35
Ping: 87
Map: ServerFFS.COM

It was previously running SA:FE's leaked script than he changed it to the gamemode Rafay released, which was made from SFSFv1.

I went to join, but looks like some hacker fucked it up, lol.

Did he really ran the leaked SA-FE gm? That's like spitting in my face. That's a perma ban.

Mave said:
Did he really ran the leaked SA-FE gm? That's like spitting in my face. That's a perma ban.
Yes, and he's also running SFSF or SA:FE v1 which was leaked by blewert or zezombia, the one Rafay released on the forums credited to him.

oopsidied said:
Mave said:
Yes, and he's also running SFSF or SA:FE v1 which was leaked by blewert or zezombia, the one Rafay released on the forums credited to him.

Lets see some proof.

I Don't believe any of it for a second, you are just trying to get people banned.
Dick Move, Jackass.

I actually spent a while there today.

The domain (xtremestunterz.info) is registered to Jonathan Tooker, who we know as CreonSniper.
xtremestunterz_dot_info_1.png

xtremestunterz_dot_info_2.png

xtremestunterz_dot_info_3.png

So yeah, I'm pretty sure it is CreonSniper's server.
But there's no signs of SA-FE scripts. Madalin asked for them and got banned but Creon isn't into that I think.

I really doubt creon would do it.

QeaR is just trying to get a bunch of people banned, because hes just a fucking loser.

Creon would do what? Open his server? Everyone can do that and there's not much proof he's running the SA:FE or any other stolen gamemode. I suppose he has that much respect since he's a [TMS] member. And I'm really sure it is not his intention to draw attention to his server. I actually thought that CreonSniper could be an administrator on SFSFv2 since he's in [TMS] and stuff.

And the domain does belong to CreonSniper who really owns the server and the site.

His gay server is on the internet hosted list, yes it's running Rafay's GM, which really isn't his. Rafay can't script to save his life, when SA:FEv1 was leaked he's the first one to spread the code, he than made a gamemode, barely editing anything and released it on the forums, he got flamed, spammed than finnally banned, the thread was also deleted.

And he's currently running the gamemode now, it was deleted for a valid reason.

Oh and the server is also very exploitable, /report <over 50 chars> causes a pawn runtime crash in admin script, than /givecash <50 chars+> will than completely disable the script, it's the strval bug.

Andre said:
And I'm really sure it is not his intention to draw attention to his server
Half the people on TMS play there...even some people from SFSF.

Impulse said:
oopsidied said:
Half the people on TMS play there...even some people from SFSF.
I've got one question for you.
Why do you care? o.O
I don't, I just wanted to inform you guys, and about that specific quote, look at what Andre said, and what I replied.

Such a pure lie, FeaR GTFO.

I never ran SAFE's GM because I NEVER HAD IT, Nor where i know where to get it.

AND DUDE, I just started this server ONE WEEK AGO.

And FeaR, If you have NERVE to reply with another bullshit lie, POST SCREENSHOTS OF THE GM.

Moron.

Edit:
oopsidied said:
I went to join, but looks like some hacker fucked it up, lol.

Have fun with your Range ban, Because i'm almost positive it was you.

1zxqvrd.jpg

2rwm8oi.jpg

106yfl1.jpg

Looks NOTHING AT ALL Like SFSF or SA-FE.

If anyone deserves a ban, it's fear. For false reporting and just being a pain in the ass to everyone all the fucking time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom