Guys, I've finally had enough and have to say something...

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Guys, I've finally had enough and have to say something. It's called common courtesy...

When you're done with a webpage, scroll up to the top so it's ready for the next person. You don't leave the toilet seat up, do you? Think of it as our generation's "Be Kind, Rewind".

EDIt: Okay, who's the wise guy? I just came back to this page, and had to scroll it all the way back up again. I can't do it all by myself guys, we have to work together...

Doesn't it like stay at the bottom if you post something, because it directs you to the main topic again, not the thread.

EDIT: Well, it stood on the bottom again :l, but I mean it isn't THAT hard to rewind back on top, You don't have to scroll it, you can just click on the bar on the side, and just move your mouse a little, I do understand if it would've been something like The Dude's epic picture collection or whatever it was, that had a million pictures in one post.

You enter a thread, you read it to the bottom, you leave it there, and boom, next time somebody goes on the same thread he is also at the bottom (The same place, the last guy left it), and (s)he has to scroll back to the top again. Easy.

Grazy. said:
You enter a thread, you read it to the bottom, you leave it there, and boom, next time somebody goes on the same thread he is also at the bottom (The same place, the last guy left it), and (s)he has to scroll back to the top again. Easy.
I never knew of that trick o____0

MiRc34 said:
Grazy. said:

Ugh. That's the JOKE. It doesn't actually happen.

GPow69 said:
MiRc34 said:
Grazy. said:

Damn...
Seems like I fail at failing.

MiRc34 said:
GPow69 said:
MiRc34 said:
Grazy. said:

Damn...

Fail. You said that you fail at failing, which makes you not fail, but you did fail.

Grazy. said:
MiRc34 said:
GPow69 said:
MiRc34 said:
Grazy. said:

Damn...

Fail. You said that you fail at failing, which makes you not fail, but you did fail.
So I still failed...

-__?

inb4spam

Back
Top Bottom