[GTA V] Share your Media (Screenshots, Selfies, Videos]

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Post your ingame pictures and videos.

Absolutely no spoilers allowed.
This includes easter eggs, missions,...

At the time of posting this, the only way to take pictures is by an external device (phone)
Soon you should be able to take pictures ingame and upload those though.

Q8TDXZI.jpg

omAB9mA.jpg

iEXkuXq.jpg

dXEESlz.jpg

1lLhmQK.jpg

pdlHN4F.jpg

MqTFesj.jpg

YdMDgwe.jpg

jye21Gn.jpg

C2qZLhH.jpg

70WiflS.jpg

Re: Share your GTA V Media [NO SPOILERS]

Wow, my friend was right when he talked about the graphics, I thought it was GTA IV with some shadows, but damn!

ThePro said:
Wow, my friend was right when he talked about the graphics, I thought it was GTA IV with some shadows, but damn!
Idd, I don't think I'll ever want to play IV again :tongue:

Mave said:
ThePro said:
No way. IMO, IV was too dark. It's like V is the game IV should have been. Add enhanced engines and graphics, and you get a game that puts all the others to shame.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
ThePro said:
No way. IMO, IV was too dark. It's like V is the game IV should have been. Add enhanced engines and graphics, and you get a game that puts all the others to shame.
Couldn't have explaiedn it better. Farewell Niko.

^
I had something similar happen. Though there were a bit more flips and the landing was a bit rougher. Still awesome though. Wish there was a replay feature with which you could save the last 30sec or something like that.

Impulse said:
^
I had something similar happen. Though there were a bit more flips and the landing was a bit rougher. Still awesome though. Wish there was a replay feature with which you could save the last 30sec or something like that.
Awesome, I haven't experienced something like this myself yet.

Impulse said:
^

Where have I seen that feature before? cough gta iv cough

Panki said:
Impulse said:
^

Where have I seen that feature before? cough gta iv cough

I've got this faint nagging feeling that Panki doesn't like GTA V, but prefers GTA IV

Back
Top Bottom