GTA Online General Discussion Thread

The glitch has really paid off these last few days :biggrin:

JG68mTt.png

ayyyy, 12 mil club

What're you planning on spending it on, Mave?

Really weird that Mauri only got 400k on our last attempt. Hopefully the 15% glitch isn't patched.

aOBScXP.png

Isshwzp.png

T2alak9.jpg

Aaaaand it's patched.
Fun's over, guys.
Although we can still try to get a nice catch if we split the cuts an even 30/35/35. By my calculations, that should net us a neat 800k, if we grab 3.6 mil from the vault.

Aaaaand it's patched.
Fun's over, guys.
Although we can still try to get a nice catch if we split the cuts an even 30/35/35. By my calculations, that should net us a neat 800k, if we grab 3.6 mil from the vault.
I'm down, as long as the gold glitch still works it's worth it.
Once they patch that it's still the most profitable way to make money, but less worth it.

The gold glitch still works, from what I can read. But yeah, matter of time, I suppose...

rip my cash. I can't believe that you made me do all the work for such a small payment. I bet you knew all along that it got patched. smh

rip my cash. I can't believe that you made me do all the work for such a small payment. I bet you knew all along that it got patched. smh
Alright you got me.. My dad works at Rockstar and he told me the glitch was patched before I started the heist with you...

There's a new SP to Online frozen money glitch but DO NOT USE IT. Chances are insanely high that your money will get wiped.

And it seems other glitches are patched/monitored as well... I tried the MOC/Facility dupe glitch, but I can't get it to work.

And it seems other glitches are patched/monitored as well... I tried the MOC/Facility dupe glitch, but I can't get it to work.
I don't like to do those glitches as Rockstar also keeps track of how many cars you sell/day.

I don't like to do those glitches as Rockstar also keeps track of how many cars you sell/day.
It was my main source of income a couple of years ago, though. It's how I got up to 100mil at one point.

It was my main source of income a couple of years ago, though. It's how I got up to 100mil at one point.
Yeah same here, but those were the golden days :biggrin:
My true first source was on PS3; hackers gave people billion dollar bounties. The danger was killing a bounty with a value higher than the maximum integer value, you'd end up with negative money.

And patch day happened! Tons of people are now banned for the SP->MP money glitch.
Gold glitch is also glitched. RIP
Only thing still working is the "disconnect" glitch (so you can instantly replay the heist finale), where the host disconnects while the orange loading icon is visible. I guess we'll have to test that one @Stybar @Mauri , the risk is only for the host, I don't mind being the test-case for this.

Gold glitch is also glitched. RIP

Dammit, I still had a Gold/Gruppe Sechs heist ready to go :(

Welp, seems like our cash cow is now gone, gents. We could still do the heists, if you want, but we'll have to do them religiously if we want to get the same amount of income.

Back
Top Bottom