GTA Online General Discussion Thread

Sadly it looks like the update won't be out until next week (24th)

Qa8Qau4.jpg

None, because I'm super piss poor right now.

I accidentally deleted my main character. What happened was that I was supposed to delete my second character, but I guess I was spacing out and accidentally chose my main character to delete.

Well, at least I managed to make good looking homie and I got rid of everything I owned (in a good and bad way). Also for some reason my performance is not that good, so there's that as well.

None, because I'm super piss poor right now.

I accidentally deleted my main character. What happened was that I was supposed to delete my second character, but I guess I was spacing out and accidentally chose my main character to delete.

Well, at least I managed to make good looking homie and I got rid of everything I owned (in a good and bad way). Also for some reason my performance is not that good, so there's that as well.
Oh shit... man that sucks... didn’t the money at least get transferred to your other character?

Paul tribute

gtWw9cy.jpg

@Mauri don't give up, we can rebuild your character!
Also the criminal enterprise pack exists which should get you going pretty fast.

m3AcJI9.png

Yea I didn't lose all the money, but the thing is I had like 66k anyways, which I already spend to get some weapons and such. :biggrin:

Yea I didn't lose all the money, but the thing is I had like 66k anyways, which I already spend to get some weapons and such. :biggrin:
The best grind still is importing and exporting vehicles, you should save up money to get you that point.

I hope that criminal enterprise pack offer last till next month so I could buy it.

EDIT: Oh nevermind, it ends 31 July. Shouldn't be a problem though. :biggrin:

We got our new radio station and boy it's super good! Definitely became my favourite radio station! :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom