GTA Online General Discussion Thread

Just played the Transform Races for the first time, kinda like them but just wish they didn't switch between so many different vehicles every single race...
I also suck at flying helicopters, so that might be part of the frustration.

Mave said:
Just played the Transform Races for the first time, kinda like them but just wish they didn't switch between so many different vehicles every single race...
Can you play races without helicopters? If so, fuck 'em. Flying helicopters in GTAV always sucked anyway.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Can you play races without helicopters? If so, fuck 'em. Flying helicopters in GTAV always sucked anyway.
Guess I'll need to try them all and note which ones contain what vehicles.. I haven't come upon one without planes though, only one so far with choppers.

In honor of four years of GTA Online, we've got a special GTA$400,000 gift for all players who log in to GTA Online on PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC, along with a considerable collection of celebratory 2x GTA$ opportunities and discounts.
Don't forget to log on in order to claim your 400k

Also Vigilante/batmobile now available

jSfevmZ.jpg

Mave said:
In honor of four years of GTA Online, we've got a special GTA$400,000 gift for all players who log in to GTA Online on PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC, along with a considerable collection of celebratory 2x GTA$ opportunities and discounts.
Don't forget to log on in order to claim your 400k

Aw man, and I'm gone the entire weekend :( Oh well, I still have several millions left.

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Aw man, and I'm gone the entire weekend :( Oh well, I still have several millions left.
Legit? Or glitched?
I made myself 100+ million with a car duplication glitch. Still coasting off of that, I have 15 million left, or something.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Legit? Or glitched?
I made myself 100+ million with a car duplication glitch. Still coasting off of that, I have 15 million left, or something.
Nice, I spent a few hours yesterday selling all cars I don't drive anymore, ended up with 5million from this, "invested" 3.75 in the Vigilante with rockets, god that thing is awesome. It's unbeatable almost.

I'm hyped for it, but I suspect they'll manage to make this update boring again - dripfeeding vehicles until March, jetpack only obtainable over Pegasus, just stuff like that.

I still have to have that Imponte Deluxe, and the submarine car.

Some more previews from Rockstar Games' Twitter:

The Akula - Transport for up to 4 and comes equipped with a passenger operated .50 cal turret, rear seat thermal and night vision cameras, and a stealth mode to operate off the grid.

478LUKv.jpg

There’s a new tank in town. The Khanjali can be upgraded with a Rail Gun cannon.

PuKChTV.jpg

The Volatol bomber flies high above Los Santos.

howqwQw.jpg

The Impote Deluxo gives wheels up a whole new meaning...

dyibgjj.jpg

Cruise the Del Perro Freeway and explore the depths of the Pacific Ocean in the Stromburg. Part of The Doomsday Heist, coming December 12th.

pTOcVSt.jpg

Also confirmed: Jetpack will be called "Mammoth Thruster".

And a new radio station is rumored to come out as well today: Blonded Los Santos playing Frank Ocean and others.

7mhIw0U.jpg

Update is live, first info is in!

https://forums.themavesite.com/index.php?topic=36702.msg261228#msg261228

Of course while I was abroad a massive glitch happened where you could port cars from SP to Online...

Not that there are many cars in SP that aren't in MP... Quite the opposite, really.

Stybar said:
Not that there are many cars in SP that aren't in MP... Quite the opposite, really.
You still could turn yourself into a billionaire in a few hours though.. Damnit.

Just bought the Deluxo, love the car but am officially broke now. Less than a million left.

Spent the last three hours trying to do a duping glitch, only worked once. Giving up now after frustration. Getting too old for this shit.

Apparantly the new Madrazo Dispatch Services is a really quick and easy way to earn cash. On my way ingame right now to grind.

FaJ1gbN.jpg

Hopefully the nightclub DLC will release tomorrow. If not, it's most definitely going to be the 24th.

Back
Top Bottom