Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiabolicTyrant

Look how gangsta I am
Hey guys, today I found out I'm infected with some serious shit...

Although I've been into the crips for quite a while, I didn't understand the term 'gang rape' very well...
So I agreed to do one.

Unfortunately I was the victim.. :sad:
I still can't sit properly...

I hope the pain in my ass will go away before the infections take over my entire body.

PS: I'm still giving away 47 blowjobs, so hurry up and email me :wink:

Kind regards.

Mave's bitch.

Aww... That's gotta hurt... Being gang-raped by 30 people :/

And I think I'll pass on the free blowjob offer.

Actually...

There were about 50 people, not 30...

The worst part is that this 'event' was recorded... And I didn't had my make-up on :cryhard:

Now Goodbye.

DiabolicTyrant said:
Actually...

There were about 50 people, not 30...

The worst part is that this 'event' was recorded... And I didn't had my make-up on :cryhard:

Now Goodbye.

That's what you get when you go into the wrong "crowds", IMO You deserved it and should learn from it, Btw are you gay or something "Make-up on" - "Free Blowjobs" - "Maves bitch"

^

ImpliedFacepalm.jpg

It think it's like that:

His Bitch tried to insult him on MSN, then Mave created an account of him here.

Oh, i want a blowjob :whistling:

He wasn't agreeing you dumbass, He meant to say "Ehm long story Mr.Fear", but quote failed, look into his post again, idiot.

Damn, I saw the front page with the topic "Goodbye" and the last post by FeaR, I thought FeaR was leaving. :(

False alarm, but people can still dream, right?

ev0lution said:
No, I took that possession away from you, you can no longer dream, and if I was leaving, I would not start any drama, I'll just delete my account, like I did the pass 3 times :woot:

FeaR said:
ev0lution said:
No, I took that possession away from you, you can no longer dream, and if I was leaving, I would not start any drama, I'll just delete my account, like I did the pass 3 times :woot:
Nah, you just delete it because you're 1 inch away from being banned.

You think that you'll be seen as a failure but you fail even harder running before you're shot.

So i suggest you take the next flight out of here before you get shot once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom