Goodbye SMF, hello Xenforo

Was a pain in the ass, but https://themavesite.com/videos_xen/ finally works :celebrate:
I just need to clean up the code and I can start fixing the other pages.
Spent almost all day working on it. It automatically takes videos that have the prefix "tms.sx/v".

w7n3kq3.png

This opens up loads of possibilities for other forum content.

Is there a way to view replies to threads you have posted in as opposed to viewing all new posts?

Is there a way to view replies to threads you have posted in as opposed to viewing all new posts?
If what you're looking for is not in any of these then I'm afraid there isn't..

kLpzIf9.png

However Xenforo also puts boards in bold if you have unread topics there. Best method is marking everything as unread once, then seeing which boards are in bold on future visits.

TzwNB06.png

This morning I added new smilies and improved a few:

:thinking::rant::yawn::naughty::wtf::bow::thumbsdown::pray::cop:

My favorite has to be this one: :naughty:

Smilies order has been changed this morning and makes a bit more sense right now.

fCulvmE.png

Man the BB Smileys are SO NOSTALGIC <3
Also, I'm having a bit of a bug where hotlinked images seem to sometimes load a different image (which I've looked at before)?
Refreshing always seems to fix it. Not sure if it's a bug with the forum or my Chrome...

Man the BB Smileys are SO NOSTALGIC <3
Also, I'm having a bit of a bug where hotlinked images seem to sometimes load a different image (which I've looked at before)?
Refreshing always seems to fix it. Not sure if it's a bug with the forum or my Chrome...
I haven’t encountered that bug myself, I use Firefox though. Let me know if it doesn’t go away.

Back
Top Bottom