Goodbye Nimphious.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Upon seeing SovareZza leave because of Nimphious (that would make 3 people officially leaving TMS because of him) I've decided to permanently ban Nimphious.

Even after warning him a week ago...
Mave said:
Seriously Nimph, you went too far.
You are hereby demoted from every board you moderated for at least a week, effective immediately.
"trolling" is one thing, but don't take shit too far.

Never abuse mod power like that, editing people's messages is fucked up, especially when you write something in there that people don't want you to spread.
Next time this will result in a (temp)ban. Consider yourself warned.

How many chances have I given you in the past?
Don't consider yourself untouchable because you're scripting the server now.
I will still ban you if you pull one more stunt like this.
He still kept on doing what he always does.

You can go too far and you can go too far as Nimphious did and think you are untouchable because you're scripting the TMS server.
I warned you a week ago Nimphious. Goodbye. Have a good life.

To everybody who ever left/became inactive because of Nimphious: Feel free to come back, it's safe!

NOTE to Nimphious: Any attempt of 'hacking' TMS as a 'comeback' will be taken seriously. I will contact your ISP and will tell them what it is you are trying to accomplish.

EDIT: As for the TMS Server: Progress will be paused until I find a new reliable scripter.

I also refunded Nimphious' last donation of $40 because he still has the right to getting that money again.

So this 'troll' is gone for good, the stuff he must of made them people feel is wrong, Im glad he's gone, THANK YOU MAVE

ALL HAIL MAVE, ALL HAIL MAVE!!! =D ::3: :thumbsup: :celebrate: :clap: :bow: :blink: :hug:

Hi Sgt. Nimph was spamming the boards threatening to ban people, and I think he was pissing people off or something. For some reason i still remember this like it was just a month ago. Yeah I was wondering where'd nimph go. Happy that the community is being fixed!

Naw, afaik he was banned because he was "trolling" to the point where it became offensive and continued despite being asked to stop.

Fries said:
Naw, afaik he was banned because he was "trolling" to the point where it became offensive and continued despite being asked to stop.

Also using his moderator status to modify posts made by other members.

Back
Top Bottom