Good day, human beings.

Silvarray

Romania's weirdest Internet user!
Good day, puny humans.

It is I, your supreme overlord of the pirate race, Silvarray.
Just kidding! I'm actually just TheBetaFox with a silly hat! And, since this is my.. What, my 74th account on TMS? I decided to reintroduce myself for the tenth time.
What, you mean I haven't had that many introductions? Shut up, I'm good at math.

I'm from Bucharest, Romania, and I like pie. Do I need to add more text in here?
Oh, I know! Look at my signature! (and maybe click on some of those icons)
Anyway, it is nice to re-re-meet everyone in here.

May all of you have a nice horrible day!

Silvarray said:
I'm not a gypsy, you silly Indian! Get out of that call center for once.

:troll: I'm not Indian, I am - Ukranian via polish via russian via german via vagina -

Fucking gypsy.

Salutare, române! Îmi plac tare rău wallpaperele acelea cu „portale spre civilizație”. Ești tare! ;3
(EN: Hello, fellow Romanian! I really like your wallpapers with ”Portals to Civilization”. You're awesome! ;3)
Note that I normally wouldn't provide a translation, but Nimphious would come here and spam the thread with lyrics from Dragostea din Tei. I already see him doing that, now that I mentioned it. Darn!

Anyway, as far as I know, I was the very first Romanian on TMS (this is my third account here, tbh. This is my third major name change since 2006, and I think I'll keep it like this)! Don't be surprised, I believe there have been multiple Romanians around here at some point, but they've somehow disappeared into thin air. At one point, I thought Ingvar (Grazy) was Romanian - he knew a lot of Romanian insults, and was somehow able to have an apparently intelligible Romanian conversation with some.. notorious noobs on a SA-MP server.

If we do gather more active Romanians, I'll get Mave to make a multilangual category... if he agrees to it, of course. That would be a fun experience for me!

Back
Top Bottom