Gone for a while

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
Guys, I'll be gone for a couple of weeks.
I leave for my girlfriend's house tomorrow (Tuesday), and I'm not taking my laptop with me. I might be able to post some on my cell, but not certain. I'll be gone until the end of the week.
The weekend will be spend at home, and the Wednesday after that, I'll leave on vacation to the northern part of France for I don't know how long. Might be a week, might be 2 weeks, might even be 3 weeks. I'll take my laptop, but as this is my first vacation with my gf, I'm likely not going to be online very much.
I'll be back before the 6th of July though, as I have to go to my sister-in-law's wedding.

So, I don't know how much I'll be able to be online, but I'll be back before the 6th of July.

Goodbye! Have fun (yes, you, as most of you will be done with their exams)!

Have fun with your girlfriend, Stybar!
We'll see you when you get back, no worries.

Stybar said:

Cya Sty!

I finish my exams on Friday, untill I find out I gotta retake English at college.
But Im all done on Friday, dont have to worry about going to school (even though Im meant to finish on the 22nd July)

And have fun with your girlfriend and all, if things go well, she could become more? (If your thinking that?)

RockStar248 said:
Stybar said:

Cya Sty!

I finish my exams on Friday, untill I find out I gotta retake English at college.
But Im all done on Friday, dont have to worry about going to school (even though Im meant to finish on the 22nd July)

And have fun with your girlfriend and all, if things go well, she could become more? (If your thinking that?)

We'll see, I'm still only 21 :biggrin:

Change of plans though, I'll be gone for only 1 week, so I'll probably be back around the 25th. Gf got a letter saying she has to be at her work the 26th...

I'm back baby! Well, I've been back since Monday. Rain and shitty weather made me come back, as I only had a tent.
I'm going to a festival this weekend, and then I'm home again for good, with exeption of the 6th of July (wedding).

Stybar said:
I'm back baby! Well, I've been back since Monday. Rain and shitty weather made me come back, as I only had a tent.
I'm going to a festival this weekend, and then I'm home again for good, with exeption of the 6th of July (wedding).
Welcome back!
Which festival are you going to?

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Don't know if you know it, it's pretty small. Afro Latino
Don't know it, but seems like fun.
It WAS fun :biggrin: Pretty unknown bands, but a party like I've not seen since long. Check out Jamaram. Pretty unknown, but they made the entire place get crazy. Pretty summer-y music, great for a barbecue or something.

Back
Top Bottom