Gone for 6 days

C

CreonSiper

My internet is being cut off tonight @ 12PM approximately 5 hours from this post,

The jerks at my internet company can't wait until we get some money on the 1st of oct,

They act like it's $1,000, It's only $100.

EDIT: I get cable phone and internet not just internet ( Otherwise $100 would be a rip-off for 15mb/s internet )

I'll get it back on 6 days from now, I hope they forget about me and disconnect someone else :tongue:

But if they do, Bye to everyone, I'm completely dead to the internet for 6 days.

Have a good week,

-Jonathan

sadface.png

Bye for that long then D:

Now 2 minutes until a robot at the RoadRunner ISP cuts off my internet.....Goodbye *fades

Andre said:
can't manage paying your bills? :mellow:

i LOL'D that's why I :love: andre :tongue:

Anywhoo, Please become an upstanding citizen of this world, and learn to pay your bills, you cannot bludge in this time and need.

I get cable/phone/tv for about $150/month, seriously how could you not afford to pay fof $100? I have like $600 in my paypal balance. :crazylove:

Phone and 20 gigs of net = $100 p/m Cable x2 = $180 i think

Well my brother decided to help, He sent 90$ and the ISP didn't wanna accept 10$ short there a bunch of dickweeds,

I had to cuss out a nerd on the phone to accept the money i did have (WOW 10$ SHORT, SUCH A BIG DEAL!)

This town makes me mad.

FeaR said:
seriously how could you not afford to pay fof $100? I have like $600 in my paypal balance. :crazylove:
seriously, not everyone has it good in the world -.-

PS: welcome back for now (hope it keeps that way)

CreonSniper said:
Well my brother decided to help, He sent 90$ and the ISP didn't wanna accept 10$ short there a bunch of dickweeds,
Don't you have parents?..

I pay the internet because i use it, Do you really think a 14 year old is gonna have money constantly, I do but not at the end of the month.

1mbps net here costs 8$/month.
But IP2Location says that Creon lives in Texas, Del Rio.

Back
Top Bottom