Global moderator Application: Nimphious.

Nimphiouus

TMS Fuhrer. (Non_Poster)
Hello Fellow TMS community, it is old man Nimphious here.

Please allow leniency for my recent absence for 2 weeks.

Name: Nimphious.
Locat: Australia.
Time on TMS: Since 2009, 3 years.
Donator: Yes, several times.
HSC Member: Yes.
Experience: Quite a lot of experience.
Reason why you should be a global moderator: Well, I have not seen any recent GPow posts, I am assuming he has left the building for some time, I believe strongly that I am the correct candidate for this position, the position that I have wanted for over 2 years now.

Vote yes for Nimphious, ty.

Nitronic

i had superhuman powers until my therapist took em
Community clearly trusts/likes you with the small search party when you departed for a week or so, I vote yes.

Mauri

Custom title here
Global Moderator
Neekeri is a fine fella, so yes. :biggrin: And since GPow has really been inactive, maybe new global moderator could do good.

Nimphiouus

TMS Fuhrer. (Non_Poster)
It is a time for change people, out with the old, in with the new.

As promised, if I become global moderator, all unnecessary trolling will be left on SF-SE forums where I hope to gain diplomatic immunity, a global moderator status will assist in my gain for this diplomatic immunity, so no trolling here from me.

Nimphiouus

TMS Fuhrer. (Non_Poster)
ThePro said:
Yo voto que si, solo que ahora ustedes tienen que traducirlo :troll:
According to google, he votes yes, but only now we have to translate it.

:megusta: unique.

Nimphiouus

TMS Fuhrer. (Non_Poster)
Awaiting Mave to read this thread with anticipation, but it seems as though the majority approve of this application.

Let's see what Mave has to say.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Whilst I appreciate your interest in this position sir Nimphious, I'm gonna have to pass on this one.
I know you've donated several times over the years, but the fact actually is that there's no need for moderator(s) atm, let alone a global moderator.
Also when I selected GP to be global moderator a few years ago, he was the most active member on the forum, almost passing me by daily postcount :biggrin:

Nimphiouus

TMS Fuhrer. (Non_Poster)
This is a fair reply Mave, however when you do seek a new global moderator, I believe I should be a number 1 contender.

Ty.