Global moderator Application: Nimphious.

Nimphiouus

TMS Fuhrer. (Non_Poster)
Hello Fellow TMS community, it is old man Nimphious here.

Please allow leniency for my recent absence for 2 weeks.

Name: Nimphious.
Locat: Australia.
Time on TMS: Since 2009, 3 years.
Donator: Yes, several times.
HSC Member: Yes.
Experience: Quite a lot of experience.
Reason why you should be a global moderator: Well, I have not seen any recent GPow posts, I am assuming he has left the building for some time, I believe strongly that I am the correct candidate for this position, the position that I have wanted for over 2 years now.

Vote yes for Nimphious, ty.

Community clearly trusts/likes you with the small search party when you departed for a week or so, I vote yes.

Neekeri is a fine fella, so yes. :biggrin: And since GPow has really been inactive, maybe new global moderator could do good.

It is a time for change people, out with the old, in with the new.

As promised, if I become global moderator, all unnecessary trolling will be left on SF-SE forums where I hope to gain diplomatic immunity, a global moderator status will assist in my gain for this diplomatic immunity, so no trolling here from me.

Heck, I vote yes, but only because you asked it so nicely Nimph

ThePro said:
Yo voto que si, solo que ahora ustedes tienen que traducirlo :troll:

According to google, he votes yes, but only now we have to translate it.

:megusta: unique.

Awaiting Mave to read this thread with anticipation, but it seems as though the majority approve of this application.

Let's see what Mave has to say.

Whilst I appreciate your interest in this position sir Nimphious, I'm gonna have to pass on this one.
I know you've donated several times over the years, but the fact actually is that there's no need for moderator(s) atm, let alone a global moderator.
Also when I selected GP to be global moderator a few years ago, he was the most active member on the forum, almost passing me by daily postcount :biggrin:

This is a fair reply Mave, however when you do seek a new global moderator, I believe I should be a number 1 contender.

Ty.

Back
Top Bottom