Girls Acting Like Men

Johnny

I just found out the girl I was married to on my server was actually a guy. The "girl" acted like a girl ICly and OOCly (that means she acted like a girl all the time.) Most girls who are guys don't act like girls when they're out of character.

So, I went on PR-RP. I met this girl named Kristy. We drove around, samo-lamo. We went into my server shortly after we got bored on PR-RP. She liked my script, and my players. I soon married her ICly. We had sexy-time (sex) like normal people do in real life (I hope.) The next day I met her boy friend, whom at the time I didn't know was actually my wife, and I met her brother. Me and the two guys talked over TeamSpeak. The BF talked about his GF, too. One week later, my wifes brother told me that her BF was actually my wife.

Also, we weren't dating online. I don't date online. The other girls I had on my server were actual girls. :wink:

I suppose you guys can share your stories with encountering men acting like girls :tongue:.

Hi Johnny, I too beleive there are males pretending to be females in the gaming world, for instance on the SFSE server there is a player by the name of Miku Hatsune, who states she is an Asian living in Germany (Yeah right :troll: )

Me and Mirc, created a 24/7 investigation regarding her claims when we noticed a flaw in her story. She made a topic saying she was going to France for 10 days, 3 days later she said she returned, and slipped "The people there laughed at me because I wore foot locker clothing". Being a male, I instantly noticed that Footlocker is predominately a male clothing store. At this point of the investigation, Mirc and I said she is either a male or dyke.

On the SFSE forums, there is a topic about posting your in real life photo, she posted an asian photo of course. Another user searched for comparisons and found that picture over several times. This meant one thing, she wasn't using a real photo.

The investigation is still ongoing, but Mirc and I beleive we have enough evidence to convict her of being a fabricated female.

Thank you.

Being a Moderator at the SFSE community, when a player joins the server the IP is shown, her GEO location is Germany. I beleive it is some German from Sitzenkirch who has a transvestite fetish. Possibly Panki's neighbour. (Those who have seen the video of Panki's neighbour on the news would know what I'm on about).

Im sorry thats basically the same thing i was bitching about in my thread. I really hate the guys that do that and pretend to be girls. It makes it harder on us actual female gamers.

Kitty said:
Im sorry thats basically the same thing i was bitching about in my thread. I really hate the guys that do that and pretend to be girls. It makes it harder on us actual female gamers.

I hope your game system is in the kitchen be - nevermind.

I know right.

ɹɐǝqʎppǝʇ said:
Another user searched for comparisons and found that picture over several times.

That was me.

ɹɐǝqʎppǝʇ said:
Possibly Panki's neighbour.

Fucking lol'd. You made my entire morning within 5-6 posts XD

ɹɐǝqʎppǝʇ said:
Hi Johnny, I too beleive there are males pretending to be females in the gaming world, for instance on the SFSE server there is a player by the name of Miku Hatsune, who states she is an Asian living in Germany (Yeah right :troll: )

Me and Mirc, created a 24/7 investigation regarding her claims when we noticed a flaw in her story. She made a topic saying she was going to France for 10 days, 3 days later she said she returned, and slipped "The people there laughed at me because I wore foot locker clothing". Being a male, I instantly noticed that Footlocker is predominately a male clothing store. At this point of the investigation, Mirc and I said she is either a male or dyke.

On the SFSE forums, there is a topic about posting your in real life photo, she posted an asian photo of course. Another user searched for comparisons and found that picture over several times. This meant one thing, she wasn't using a real photo.

The investigation is still ongoing, but Mirc and I beleive we have enough evidence to convict her of being a fabricated female.

Thank you.

OH MY GOD LOL.

MiRc34 said:
ɹɐǝqʎppǝʇ said:
Another user searched for comparisons and found that picture over several times.

That was me.

ɹɐǝqʎppǝʇ said:
Possibly Panki's neighbour.

Fucking lol'd. You made my entire morning within 5-6 posts XD

Haha I'm glad you enjoyed my forum contributions mate :wink:

lol thanks for you hard invetgation mircea. This still really iritates me like. I whish those pepole would just be who they are. It makes it harder on the actual girls when a guy pretends to be a girl. I really whish pepole wuld just be who they are.

Ohh thats a fact! mircea, Thats why i like places like TMS, It seems like evreyone here is who they say and there all nice! like you *hugs MiRc34

Back
Top Bottom