General Gaming Discussion Thread

Which is the only reason I refuse to use the Epic store. A competitor for Steam is great, but those exclusivity deals are a horribly bad idea. Still, it's not as bad as console exclusives, I suppose.

Back on Dirt Rally, but forgot how hard that game was... The sigh of relief when I see the text pop up in green and not in red :laugh:

6uKd9rN.jpg

Been playing Destiny 2 the past week. Good lord, after playing it on PS4, finally playing it on PC feels so goddamn smooth. It's so much better to play with m+kb, instead of a controller.

Been playing Destiny 2 the past week. Good lord, after playing it on PS4, finally playing it on PC feels so goddamn smooth. It's so much better to play with m+kb, instead of a controller.
Can't wait to experience this feeling with RDR2.

Sooo, apparently this exists?

I'm out, boys. I'm taking the next rocket off of this godforsaken planet.

Actually really liking F1, it's the perfect game for my steering wheel as well.

pWa4oCG.jpg

dCatprF.jpg

Playing on easiest mode right now though, going to up the difficulty gradually.

What in absolute hell they were thinking, how they came in to a conclusion that would be a good idea at all.

It's all so baffling. Hilarious too.

I just wonder what the monthly meetings at Bethesda are like.
"Well, people didn't seem to like our Fallout 76 game, how can we fix this?"
"...make them pay a monthly fee for it?"
"Brilliant."

Anyone tried the new Call of Duty? Is the matchmaking as bad as I keep reading online?

I still haven't finished the first one, and I'm lacking any motivation to continue it D:

I still haven't finished the first one, and I'm lacking any motivation to continue it D:
I've never even played the first one (or second one for that matter). Really curious if I will like this game.

Back
Top Bottom