General Gaming Discussion Thread

Yakuza Kiwami is for free this month in PS Plus. I'm not even sure do I want it on PC anymore, considering how mediocre Y0 was on PC (all the problems with the launch and such). :thinking:And we still have no idea when it would arrive on Steam.
Glad I never experienced those problemos, I loved Y0 on PC!

Glad I never experienced those problemos, I loved Y0 on PC!
Sadly SEGA still hasn't fixed cutscene lighting issues on PC, which really bothered me a lot when I was playing it. See here as an example.

I still would recommend people to get in on PC though, just for the general better performance (fps and high resolution) and for mods as well.

Sadly SEGA still hasn't fixed cutscene lighting issues on PC, which really bothered me a lot when I was playing it. See here as an example.

I still would recommend people to get in on PC though, just for the general better performance (fps and high resolution) and for mods as well.

I also didn't have any issues and wasn't even aware of the cutscene lighting issues. I did notice a lot of patches though.
And didn't even know the game had mods, are there any interesting ones you've tried?

There were mods such as higher character model textures, pedestrian LOD mod and character model swapping. Also there is one called Special K which gives you the ability to adjust DoF, Blur and some other small details in the game.

There were mods such as higher character model textures, pedestrian LOD mod and character model swapping. Also there is one called Special K which gives you the ability to adjust DoF, Blur and some other small details in the game.
Cheers, will check it out. This game has been collecting dust for way too long.

Yakuza Kiwami is now pre-purchasable on Steam, and it has the same price as Yakzua 0 has. It even is on sale now, for 18€. Also it looks like this won't have Denuvo in it, at least I can't find a disclaimer of it!

Yakuza Kiwami is now pre-purchasable on Steam, and it has the same price as Yakzua 0 has. It even is on sale now, for 18€. Also it looks like this won't have Denuvo in it, at least I can't find a disclaimer of it!

I still owe you this game.
EDIT: now I don't :)

We really need a current gen version of this.

PNVOpDp.jpg

ooo, the hype is on! :cop:

I get too spooked to play horror games. I would love to try RE1 and RE2 though!
Yeah same here, I prefer games where I don't shit myself.

Dirt Rally 2.0 is releasing in 20 days! Hopefully it will deliver just like the first one did.

Yakuza 0 got a new update, including possible removal of Denuvo (at least apparenly .exe size has gone from over 200mb to just 20mb)! Apparently this patch also fixes the lighting issues I was complaining about and other neat stuff as well! I'm also assuming these fixes and patches will be applied to Yakuza Kiwami when it releases, I hope!

Hoo boy, I wonder if I should play this again. :biggrin:

Yakuza 0 got a new update, including possible removal of Denuvo (at least apparenly .exe size has gone from over 200mb to just 20mb)! Apparently this patch also fixes the lighting issues I was complaining about and other neat stuff as well! I'm also assuming these fixes and patches will be applied to Yakuza Kiwami when it releases, I hope!

Hoo boy, I wonder if I should play this again. :biggrin:

Nice! Will check it out.

This modded Spider-Man outfit looks good.

Q2314Gx.jpg

Love that he's shooting police tape.

Back
Top Bottom