General Gaming Discussion Thread

Mind sharing some screens next time you're playing?
I try to remember,, I've played around with photo mode couple of times but always forgot to actually take a screenshot. :biggrin: Game looks really nice, that's for sure, as long as you ignore those building reflections.

I try to remember,, I've played around with photo mode couple of times but always forgot to actually take a screenshot. :biggrin: Game looks really nice, that's for sure, as long as you ignore those building reflections.
Cheers, and yeah noticed that but it's not too bad fortunately.

Good thing is that when you are swinging around and going forward you don't look at the buildings that much, so it really doesn't bother me at all.

Also I took some screenshots!

ecssmEy.jpg

TVrXxmc.jpg

We9QVm6.jpg

chZuwGh.jpg

Nobody here ever played Driv3r? Was THE game of my childhood.
Still get nostalgic sometimes and then I listen to the fantastic score.

I remember playing it, it sure was fun :biggrin:

Just finished Spider-Man, such a good game! PS4 really has some strong titles right now!

I remember playing it, it sure was fun :biggrin:

Just finished Spider-Man, such a good game! PS4 really has some strong titles right now!
It sure does.. Xbox needs to step up their game.
I'm just happy RDR2 is not an exclusive.

Also I would love to have Forza 4 on PS4, it looks fun as well. It seems like it also got pretty good score in reviews!

Also I would love to have Forza 4 on PS4, it looks fun as well. It seems like it also got pretty good score in reviews!
Well you can install the FH4 demo for PC, it's supposed to be less heavy for your system than FH3.

And now I've 100% Spider-Man, quite easy to be honest. Now we wait for DLCs. Also, NEVER go check my Platinum trophy screenshot, because it contains big spoiler!

Last screenshots (for now) Sadly all of these are in JPG since I didn't know you can actually save screenshots as PNG.

063R2qM.jpg

B6S1NE6.jpg

Timing for this is so good
K7qTq1Q.jpg

ZVQN1xB.jpg

uL0PSBp.jpg

JrhiImp.jpg

Mx4yQGw.jpg

14R6kJ0.jpg

So I heard RDR2 is gonna take up 104GB HDD space on PS4. Have fun with that.
Not really that surprised tbh, and it doesn't really matter for me since I only play Forza Horizon 4 and soon RDR2.

Logo for this game called "GRIP" is pretty cool since it can also be read upside down. (although I read GRID at first)

Pvgy9pr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom