General Gaming Discussion Thread

I honestly don't understand how people can use mouses with 30 buttons on the side.

BGn7rqF.jpg

I have one. It becomes instinct after a while. I have a setup for general browsing, with copy/cut/paste, forward/back, left/right, refresh and enter, all confgured. It allows me to do general things just using my mouse.
I also configured some setups for games, usually for menus. That way I don't have to use the keyboard buttons, and I can just escape out of a menu by pressing my thumb.

It's a matter of "you don't know you can't live without it".

I have one. It becomes instinct after a while. I have a setup for general browsing, with copy/cut/paste, forward/back, left/right, refresh and enter, all confgured. It allows me to do general things just using my mouse.
I also configured some setups for games, usually for menus. That way I don't have to use the keyboard buttons, and I can just escape out of a menu by pressing my thumb.

It's a matter of "you don't know you can't live without it".
What tool/program do you use to program the buttons? I have two and would like to configure them.

Usually mouse like that has it's own software. As an example Razer or Logitech has their own softwares where you can configure their peripherals in more detail (as in which button does what etc.).

Usually mouse like that has it's own software. As an example Razer or Logitech has their own softwares where you can configure their peripherals in more detail (as in which button does what etc.).
Reason I'm asking is because my current Logitech mouse has two buttons but all they do right now is go a page forward/backward in Firefox.

That does look amazing.
I also very much like the fact that they're linking the PC and XBox systems. Buy once, and play on both XBox and PC is amazing.

That does look amazing.
I also very much like the fact that they're linking the PC and XBox systems. Buy once, and play on both XBox and PC is amazing.
I already had this with FH4 and FH3, love that feature.

I've been filling up my evenings by split-screening Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled with my brother in law on his PS4. Man that game is fun.

snhiMTz.jpg

We raced all the cups and are only now starting to get a hang of power-sliding.

Also there are a ton of shortcuts, hopefully I'll manage to learn some by tonight :biggrin:

Oh man, me and my brother used to play this constantly on the PS2.

Meanwhile, I'm still playing The Division 2, because real life isn't scary enough yet.

My God, I've never played the Manhunt series, just found out how twisted these are.

I, uhhh... yeah. Yeah, that's pretty fucking violent, holy crap.

A VR set + a proper racing game is actually pretty damn cool. I never cared much about VR, but then I saw this video:

Looks really nice.

That's pretty awesome, especially on (only) a 1080ti.
Too bad that VR headsets are still pretty expensive. Or at least, not worth it to play a couple of interesting games.

Yeah, and like I said, there aren't many games that work properly. HL:Alyx is great, apparently, and it seems that AC is too. But other than that...
Nah, I don't feel the need for a headset, right now.
You're definitely right. Meanwhile I watched a few videos about that racing chair I got my eyes on. Too bad gf will absolutely go insane and kill me with a kitchen knife if I buy it.
The logical decision would probably be to not get it since my room is cramped as it is. (DJ setup + desk already fills half of the room)

Back
Top Bottom