General chit-chat

Welp, 2020 has been a good few days, time to hide the rest of the decade out in the bunkers

"Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!"

What a clown.

What a clown.
His buddies aren't:

Producer of bombers and attack choppers:
DKxPNKG.png

Producer of, among other things, tanks:
QfQRik2.png

Producer of rockets and missiles:
6t0Cje0.png

Producer of fighter jets:
pv0s1SU.png

Producer of guns:
UHmtxrV.png

Producer of guns, formerly known as Smith & Wesson:
j66plbp.png

That plane crash in Iran is so messed up. Apparently they mistook it for something hostile because the plane got delayed and left later...
Can you imagine having someone you know on that plane? Damn.

Canada is going to be soooo pissed.
Something similar happened in Ukraine a while back ago too, right? Back then a lot of Dutch people died.

Canada is going to be soooo pissed.
Something similar happened in Ukraine a while back ago too, right? Back then a lot of Dutch people died.
That got investigated to the bone. I think it turned out the perpetrators were Russian soldiers dressed up as Ukranian soldiers or something.

Well they just confirmed it.

"Iran says it 'unintentionally' shot down Ukrainian jetliner"

In such a condition, because of human error and in a unintentional way, the flight was hit,” the statement said. It apologized for the disaster and said it would upgrade its systems to prevent such “mistakes” in the future.
It also said those responsible for the strike on the plane would be prosecuted.

Didn't they come out a few days earlier that it was "impossible from the scientific point of view"?

Does that guy know what science even means?

ZSkhvM5.jpg

You guys worried about the Coronavirus yet? I believe we're pretty safe since our age group isn't a high risk. Hope they find a cure soon though.

You guys worried about the Coronavirus yet? I believe we're pretty safe since our age group isn't a high risk. Hope they find a cure soon though.

From what I read/heard, the risk of full organ failure is only when your immune system is weak. Hence why most of the deaths are older people.
I'm still a bit worried about getting infected, as there are lots of Chinese envoys that pass by my office building. Not my floor, luckily, but still...

From what I read/heard, the risk of full organ failure is only when your immune system is weak. Hence why most of the deaths are older people.
I'm still a bit worried about getting infected, as there are lots of Chinese envoys that pass by my office building. Not my floor, luckily, but still...
Damn. Time to work from home for a while. On an unrelated note (hopefully) my throat is pretty sore, think I'm getting sick.

Damn. Time to work from home for a while. On an unrelated note (hopefully) my throat is pretty sore, think I'm getting sick.
QUARANTINE QUARANTINE QUARANTINE QUARANTINE QUARANTINE QUARANTINE QUARANTINE

Back
Top Bottom