General chit-chat

What??

He found 500.000 people with no access to clean drinking water, the Kenyan government BETTER BE ASHAMED.

5JGS1am.jpeg

Poor Japan, only a few hours into 2024 and they're hit with a massive earthquake.

vrl3xMx.jpeg

Canadian cigarettes now have a warning on every individual cigarette.
Honestly I believe that they could plaster CANCER everywhere on the cigarette and carton, people would still buy 'em and smoke 'em.

5133zcp6eghc1.jpeg.jpg

I don't even wanna know the carbon emissions from this...

I repeat:

cover2.jpg

So much effort, to live as "neutral" as possible. I don't eat any meat but chicken. I try not to use my car when I can. I lower my heating when possible. I try to save on water when I can.
And then dipshits like this just say 'lmao imma take a private plane to see some sports good luck in 15 years when the earth breaks i'll be dead anyway'.

I'm tired, man.

I repeat:

cover2.jpg

So much effort, to live as "neutral" as possible. I don't eat any meat but chicken. I try not to use my car when I can. I lower my heating when possible. I try to save on water when I can.
And then dipshits like this just say 'lmao imma take a private plane to see some sports good luck in 15 years when the earth breaks i'll be dead anyway'.

I'm tired, man.
I really don't understand why people aren't more outraged at the use of private jets.
TAX THEM AT 900% IDC, but do SOMETHING

Jesus, apparently this is also the reason why Roman emperors were insane.
They used it as a sweetener in food.

Lead from gasoline blunted the IQ of about half the U.S. population, study says

Back
Top Bottom