gamer girlz

I doubt anyone is hating. We've had a few girls (Maybe... 4 or so? o.O) on our SA-MP servers over the years :tongue:

For those that are long time SFSF members, I'm talking about Glo, Partygirl, Sarah, and Lilash :biggrin:

They were all so fun to game with xD I remember me and Lilash 'had a baby' named Lilpow LOL

Hating? Far beyond that, when i play L4D it's usually with girls in fact but i do have to warn people that things can get kinda personal resulting into e-drama which is meh (this depends of many factors so don't go this way).

IMO girls are free to play whatever they want, if they get insulted or something similar please change to another community or find friend to play with, i recomend mature people lol.

And... who is Glo? :huh:

I don't think I ever knew her personally but I know OF her, I've heard stories and things :tongue:

Yeah the maturity factor deffinetly helps alot, Thats one of the things i love about the pepole i play COD4 with. Whats SFSF Gpow? Ohhh, How i loath E-drama. nothing worse when you just want to catch some games with friends then too be caught up into some sharade. I dont know i have usally felt welcomed in most games and if im not i make a niche were i am welcomed!

I didnt think anyone was hateing on here! I absolutley love it here. all the pepole on this fourm our so nice and fun to talk to. Im slowley leatning pepole and becomeing friends with them so i know noone here is hateing.

GPow69 said:
I doubt anyone is hating. We've had a few girls (Maybe... 4 or so? o.O) on our SA-MP servers over the years :tongue:

For those that are long time SFSF members, I'm talking about Glo, Partygirl, Sarah, and Lilash :biggrin:

I only know Glo and Sarah.. Sarah should come back here~ D':

I've no problems with a girls in a gaming communitys :)

Kitty said:
Whats SFSF Gpow?

(One of) Mave's San Andreas Multiplayer servers which most of us played on :biggrin:

If you can't stand E-Drama, don't get involved in SA-MP. It seems almost everywhere it's unavoidable. But again, those are looong stories.

Well i would just try and stay out of the edrama bc i feel ima have to buy SA-MP. I feel like im breaking a rule by not haveing it

Aren't you a FPS gamer only? And SA-MP is free btw lol.

From the girls i knew on SA-MP, Lilash is the only one who dissapeared :/

There was one girl named Jana on SFSFv2 back then.
I didn't believe she was a girl and then she gave me her MSN, but she never came online, only had a cool avatar.

Miku Hatsune >_>

I know none of the girls listed above... why did I join TMS so late ;________________;

Killer7 said:
Aren't you a FPS gamer only? And SA-MP is free btw lol.

From the girls i knew on SA-MP, Lilash is the only one who dissapeared :/
Yeah i am pretty much just a FPS gamer. But I will sometimes stray from my comfort zone to try something else, espically when friends say its good. Plus there guns im sure ill atleast kinda like it.

Panki said:
Miku Hatsune >_>

I know none of the girls listed above... why did I join TMS so late ;________________;

No, it wasn't Miku... Jesus, he failed so hard =)

Back
Top Bottom