Game of Thrones [2011-2019]

The entire internet is filled with GoT spoilers. Doing my best to avoid all of them until I can finally watch the new episode tonight.

Could you give me some good spoilers? I'm trying to keep a colleague of mine to calm down, and using the threat of GoT spoilers works great.

Could you give me some good spoilers? I'm trying to keep a colleague of mine to calm down, and using the threat of GoT spoilers works great.
Just finished the last episode so...
  • RIP The Hound (Sandor Clegane) and his brother (who nobody will miss)
  • RIP Qyburn (who nobody will miss, his death sure was funny)
  • Khaleeshi has turned crazy, burned the entire city down
  • RIP Cersei (her death was too poetic, disappointed) and Jamie (was a great character that they now ruined in this season)
  • RIP Euron Greyjoy (always hated that fucker)

My two favorite screenshots from the last episode:
(cinematography was particularly good at the end with the Arya scenes)

PrGkduE.jpg

13VgQHv.jpg

*Cries in Fullmetal Alchemist*

Although FMA did get a deserving finale.

I'm lifting the embargo on spoilers since the series is now officially finished.

SPOILERS ARE ALLOWED BELOW

The first and last episode:

dUY28Rd.jpg

Exactly this. I couldn't handle more episodes in the same trend.

So many wasted opportunities in the last episode... Arya never used her face-switching ability for example.
And for bad scenes: The small council scene was straight out of a sitcom ffs. It only missed a laughing track.

I wonder if he purposefully helped fuck up season 8, so he can finish the books properly and then watch the cash roll in from disappointed fans.

Now this is perfect.

Deep-Faked Jon Snow apologies for Game of Thrones Season 8,

lol that video hahahaha, so good

"fuck season 8"
I actually do like rewatching good TV series. However, when the last season sucks balls like with GoT, I'm never rewatching. I don't want to enjoy the series again when I know I will be letdown in the end anyway.

Steve Hofstetter is a stand up comic, and his youtube channel is hilarious. He mostly posts videos where he tears into hecklers, though.

Back
Top Bottom