Game of Thrones

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
135,223
Location
Belgium
lextoc said:
The white walkers have dragon + dany has 2 dragon = dragon fight!!! ::3:
Things will get interesting for sure... I actually hope they will beat the White Walkers before they beat Cersei, but I'm guessing the WW will be the end-villain.
 

Stybar

durrrr
Messages
11,011
lextoc said:
The white walkers have dragon + dany has 2 dragon = dragon fight!!! ::3:
I once had a theory that the series would end with the entire world in flames.

It's looking more and more to become true.
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
135,223
Location
Belgium
Stybar said:
lextoc said:
The white walkers have dragon + dany has 2 dragon = dragon fight!!! ::3:
I once had a theory that the series would end with the entire world in flames.

It's looking more and more to become true.
Well it's either gonna be flames or ice #dragonhype
 

Stybar

durrrr
Messages
11,011
Mave said:
Stybar said:
lextoc said:
The white walkers have dragon + dany has 2 dragon = dragon fight!!! ::3:
I once had a theory that the series would end with the entire world in flames.

It's looking more and more to become true.
Well it's either gonna be flames or ice #dragonhype
Why not both? It's called "A Song Of Ice AND Fire"...
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
135,223
Location
Belgium
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
lextoc said:
The white walkers have dragon + dany has 2 dragon = dragon fight!!! ::3:
I once had a theory that the series would end with the entire world in flames.

It's looking more and more to become true.
Well it's either gonna be flames or ice #dragonhype
Why not both? It's called "A Song Of Ice AND Fire"...
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
135,223
Location
Belgium
Season 7 Episode 7

Finally got around to watching this one (busy week)

Sansa and Arya setting op Baelish was oh so satisfying to watch.
Wonder how John will react when he finds out he's actually related to Danaerys. who'm he just shared the bed with.
Night KIng's dragon is too OP. wall came down fast.
I'm actually cool with Jaimie no longer being on Cersei's side.
Theon's smirk was beautiful when he got knees in his crotch, he was like "I gotcha now"

The shittiest thing about this episode is that we now have to wait a YEAR for the next one.
The next season will basically be about two pregnant woman (both from incest) trying to claim the Iron Throne.
 
Top