Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Last edited:

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Started playing the game yesterday.
So far I am loving it, love the seasons, the map, the graphics, the music,...

Clip of me driving Porsche 911 Turbo

Clip of me driving Mercedes AMG C63S

One thing I do not like at all: they implemented "clothing" for your character, like anyone gives a crap about this stuff in a racing game...
Cringy examples below:

Here are some screens I took the past weekend:

Last edited:

Stybar

durrrr
Oh man, I kinda want to play this game, but I also want to play TD2... Both cost $100 for the gold edition, which is a lot.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Oh man, I kinda want to play this game, but I also want to play TD2... Both cost $100 for the gold edition, which is a lot.
Not sure what game you mean with TD2?
This game definitely is worth at least €60 though. I got the gold version myself and played the shit out of it. Going to resume playing after I finish Assassins Creed Odyssey.

Stybar

durrrr
TD2 = The Division 2. Dropping next week, but the base edition is 60, and the Gold edition is 100. The ultimate even goes for 120.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
TD2 = The Division 2. Dropping next week, but the base edition is 60, and the Gold edition is 100. The ultimate even goes for 120.
Ah right.. Well I'm biased as fuck, but I'd go for FH4. However I know you were a huge TD1 fan.

Stybar

durrrr
Yeah, but I was (am) a huge FH3 fan as well. Oh well, I'll see. If I manage to get some money aside, I'll buy either, and I'll buy the other one later.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Protip: use these settings while taking pictures, making them look ultra-realistic.

• Shutter Speed: 100
  • Focus: 50
  • Exposure: 66
  • Aperture: 26
  • Contrast: 50
  • Color: 56
  • Brightness: 37
  • Sepia: 15
  • Vignette: 30
Some samples: