Forza Horizon 3

Stybar said:
Yeah, a lot of roads are sneaky, them being a tiny piece of road that's not discovered. My advice is to just open the map, disable all icons, zoom in, and go over it, piece by piece.
Was already doing that, but fortunately I found the last piece of road just now!

9Fexm4J.png

It ended up being this sneaky bit right here:

Yq1V6XO.png

Yeah, that's what I meant with tricky. Sneaky little roads that hide in plain sight.

Stopped modifying cars like you said, saving so much money right now.
Also: do you use the "helplines" (brake lines)? I never have but I see every single youtuber that plays Forza Horizon 3 has them on.. For me it ruins the immersion.

Yeah, I use them mainly as a guide when I'm driving cars I'm not used to. Like for Forzathon challenges, when I have to drive a certain car for a challenge. I'm not used to the brake lines for that car yet, so I use the brakeline to see if I'm still on track.

I also took some more photos:
My Horizon Ford GT. Insane top speed, great for doing long races. My all-time money maker.
6VcyPh6.jpg

It's older brother, the Ford GT40 MkII. My go-to car if I need a classic racer. The Gulf paint job was not created by me, I found it online.
mK44l2f.jpg

The Mighty Mazda RX-7 Savanna. Great Japanese tuner car. Hauls ass like it's nobody's business, and was free to buy too! (Actually not my favorite JPN car, that's still the Nissan Skyline R34. But I don't have a photo of that one, yet) Simple paint job, just regular baby blue.
Eam8NMb.jpg

My Super Saloon car, the BMW M3. There are lots of paintjobs online to make it look like the BMW from Most Wanted, but I prefered just clean black look. Also possible to get for free, as the reward for the first Midnight battle.
FcGwrWM.jpg

One of my favorite looking cars, the Nissan 270Z. Gorgeous design. Suprisingly quick, too.
O17rcMs.jpg

Some more photos of my favorite cars:

My Mitsubishi Evo IX. One of my best off road cars. Also hits pretty hard on the asphalt, but it's made for the dirt.
594eAIa.jpg

My favorite, the Nissan Skyline GT R34. Clean orange paint, with carbon fibre hood, and black wheels.
sMQbkSc.jpg

The mighty Ariel Nomad. This thing kicks ass on loose ground. Accelerates like a bat out of hell, and slides around perfectly in control.
6fnbVoK.jpg

The Holden Monaro - Drift Edition. Default car I received... somewhere. Found a drift template online, and now this thing slides by just steering. The car I used to 3-star the Drift challenges.
HKCCETc.jpg

The rally car I used before I got the Evo IX, the Lancia Delta S4. Not the Beta version, but it still drives great. I always liked the boxy shapes of the car.
HYLl4Lf.jpg

The BMW M1. Surprisingly fast. Keeps accelerating hard until it hits top speed. Great all-round car, for both long, high speed races and short, snappy, city circuits.
QXK14Ez.jpg

BAC Mono. The go-kart of my garage. Grips like crazy, and nearly pulls the tarmac off the ground every time you hit the go-button.
VoLyXXz.jpg

Design is based on Destiny 2's Vanguard cosmetic item.
Vn3A7oZ.jpg

The Nissan R390. The race car in sheep's clothing. May not hit the same speeds other cars get, but still great fun to drive.
NAzGPeS.jpg

The barn find that surprised me, the Volvo P1800. Stunning lines. Kept it simple baby blue, because I liked it. Also accelarates nice, despite the low, low top speed.
z4K06BT.jpg

Just look at that profile
cthSpZ0.jpg

Nice screens! I still didn't win the Ford :(
Never did a midnight battle for some reason, will start doing them tonight.

The regular Ford GT is on sale right now, but it's not the Horizon Edition. The only reason I still use the Horizon Edition instead of the regular, is the credit boost.

Stybar said:
The regular Ford GT is on sale right now, but it's not the Horizon Edition. The only reason I still use the Horizon Edition instead of the regular, is the credit boost.
I might get lucky in a wheelspin soon, I stopped buying cars since wheelspins are that much more easier to come across cars.
Also: do you sell your cars occasionally? I've got a ton of cars through wheelspins that I'd rather get rid of, but every time I sell, nobody seems to buy..

I only sell my duplicates. Never had any trouble selling cars, either. But then again, I mostly sell rare cars, the rest are still in my garage.

Stybar said:
I only sell my duplicates. Never had any trouble selling cars, either. But then again, I mostly sell rare cars, the rest are still in my garage.
Reason I want to sell them is because there's a limit. I'm guessing it's pretty high though.
EDIT: 550 cars is the maximum.

And there are 590 cars in total in the game. Including cars that are almost the same (race cars with different teams), and most cars being behind DLC paywalls, or completely unobtainable.
I think you'd have to try very hard to fill it with 550 unique cars.

And there are 590 cars in total in the game. Including cars that are almost the same (race cars with different teams), and most cars being behind DLC paywalls, or completely unobtainable.
I think you'd have to try very hard to fill it with 550 unique cars.

I thought there were a lot more in the game. I guess 550 will suffice then :biggrin:

Played three online games (crashed two times...) in order to win the Porsche 944 Turbo, God I love that thing, needed to have it asap.

Really enjoying the Hot Wheels expansion so far! I hope that they bring an expansion like this to FH4.

Back
Top Bottom