Forza Horizon 3

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
This game is pretty damn great..

i8WEamK.png

Seriously guys, try the demo. Might buy this game.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/forza-horizon-3-demo/9nblggh52th6

Re: Forza Horizon 3 is pretty damn great

I was actually thinking about buying this game, but €100 for the full game? Still? That seems a bit steep for a game that's almost a year old.

Stybar said:
I was actually thinking about buying this game, but €100 for the full game? Still? That seems a bit steep for a game that's almost a year old.
The standard version is 70, and I like the game too much.. Just bought it, no regrets.

Downloading the demo now...

Stybar said:
Downloading the demo now...
Be aware that the demo can't save your progress. I was pretty pissed when I found out.. But then again the demo is insanely good.

My God this game is beautiful..

WHn6LuF.jpg

1CvcXSQ.jpg

yhS1DO1.jpg

I like the Dukes Of Hazard paintjob.

Shameless selfbump.

I played the first 2 races, and am about to buy the game. Had a big fucking smile on my face the whole time. It's been awhile since a game made me feel this way.

Stybar said:
Shameless selfbump.

I played the first 2 races, and am about to buy the game. Had a big fucking smile on my face the whole time. It's been awhile since a game made me feel this way.
Hehe, I had the exact same feeling! Bought the base game and the Porsche Expansion.

Playing it a bit further, I'm starting to get the feeling it's a lot like Test Drive Unlimited 2, but better looking.

I really liked TDU2, so, nice.

Stybar said:
Playing it a bit further, I'm starting to get the feeling it's a lot like Test Drive Unlimited 2, but better looking.

Can't wait til I get home from work to play some more.
Time to modify/tune some of my rides ::3:

Mave said:
Stybar said:

Can't wait til I get home from work to play some more.
Time to modify/tune some of my rides ::3:
What are you driving?

On a slightly related note, I found that Queen really works well as a soundtrack. Anyone have an idea how to get around the stupid paid Groove crap?

No idea how to get around groove.

Drive a Cayman GT4 now, and I love it.

HqmmcgK.jpg

gdbaWis.jpg

Somehow I knew you'd take the Cayman.

I saw my favorite car, the Honda NSX, and immediately bought it. I was playing around with a design for it, but decided just plain red looked way nicer.
I took photo's, but I can't seem to find them :\

Stybar said:
Somehow I knew you'd take the Cayman.

I saw my favorite car, the Honda NSX, and immediately bought it. I was playing around with a design for it, but decided just plain red looked way nicer.
I took photo's, but I can't seem to find them :\

Download the Forza Hub app, that's where your photos will appear.

Man I've basically played this game every chance I got. Love it.
Only wish I'd get money faster.

Also curious about the "best" cars in every class, gonna look for a list.
Also how hard is tuning? I'm a bit lost in that menu..

Mave said:
Download the Forza Hub app, that's where your photos will appear.
Cheers

y5ymLeB.jpg

feEc0zN.jpg

I have had no issue with money so far, but I did get really lucky and get a crapload of credits from the level up spinner.
As for "best car", it's not really relevant. Whatever car you pick, the AI cars will be toned down or up to that car's level. So if you get a S2 car at 988, the other cars are around 990. If you get a B car at 730, the other cars are around 730 as well. Just pick a car you like driving.
The only reason to get a car with a higher speed is to nail the speedtraps.

Stybar said:
As for "best car", it's not really relevant. Whatever car you pick, the AI cars will be toned down or up to that car's level. So if you get a S2 car at 988, the other cars are around 990. If you get a B car at 730, the other cars are around 730 as well. Just pick a car you like driving.
The only reason to get a car with a higher speed is to nail the speedtraps.

Nice ride!

And are you sure? I had to race my Peugeot rally car against Lambos and of course I couldn't keep up on the straights :/

Finally won a Horizon edition car!

FwFvaev.png

These cars give you special boosts: http://forza.wikia.com/wiki/Horizon_Edition_Cars

Bought this one via the auction house

4gZpo9M.jpg

Got a bit lucky today.

BCo0VHi.png

Level 23 now, almost got 30 coin thingy's for a free Lambo.

Pretty sure about the skill matching. The stats might not be the same, but the overall performance score will be somewhat equal. As far as I've seen, anyway.

Oh damn, kinda forgot about this game.

I finished all the exhibition races, completed all the showcases, managed to get all festival sites to level 5, found every board, 3-starred every challenge, and photographed every car available. I also managed to complete 35/65 championships, and am finishing those up as well.

The only thing I can't complete is the Barn Finds, I'm stuck on 18/20 :/ The completionist in me is howling.

Back
Top Bottom