Flabbergaster COD4 Frag Movie (AMAZING)

GPow69

EDM for life ♥
This video almost made me jizz, Fucking amazing skill

Plus I never knew how amazing COD4 looked on highest settings :wow:

Also the song is a mix of Pendulum - Hold Your Color and Clint Mansell - Requiem For a Dream

KjJY9Q0wRfc[/media]#

I love at 1:05 xD Made me lol

(+ This guy must have a BEAST PC to run this highest settings with no lag WHILE RECORDING :drool:)

GPow69 said:
(+ This guy must have a BEAST PC to run this highest settings with no lag WHILE RECORDING :drool:)
As far as I know this is how they do it:
They play the game with the most horribile graphics, everything on low etc. And while they are playing they type /record in the console. Now COD4 starts recording. It doesn't record what is on screen, but what happens etc...
Then they just play it back and put the settings on the highest :3

Awsome video btw

Impulse said:
GPow69 said:
They play the game with the most horribile graphics, everything on low etc. And while they are playing they type /record in the console. Now COD4 starts recording. It doesn't record what is on screen, but what happens etc...

Oh shit, Ima have to try that...
Uhhm... Where do the videos go when you use the game's /record?

GPow69 said:
Impulse said:
GPow69 said:

Oh shit, Ima have to try that...
Uhhm... Where do the videos go when you use the game's /record?
it's not really a video, you'll have to rewatch the entire recorded part. You can rewatch it with /play "name" or so

I'd like to add to Impulse's statement that some pro's use very low graphic settings, because it's easier to shoot people then, easier to recognize them.

Technically no awesome PC is required but I think that since the gamers are so awesome they're probably contracted already or something and are going full haul on their Intel i7s.

Fucking awesome gameplay.

Actually guys, I figured out how they do such high graphics, and even I can do it. Its really an awesome recording method, and I think the developers did a great job with this. I'm very impressed; Here's how it works:

Basically when you type /record (filename) in the console it starts recording what's called a "demo". It doesn't matter what level of graphics settings you record it at, because (heres the cool part I love) the game actually records what's happening in the game instead of whats on your screen. So you can play back the demos in the game on whatever Graphics settings you want, and with this 3rd party program you have full control of playback speed, camera angles, play/pause, and etc, and while you're doing that you can record it with Fraps.

I love this system because I tried recording yesterday and since its only recording data instead of raw video, it's virtually lag free and a very small file size. (you might get 5 whole minutes of gameplay with 1MB or something o.O)

Gonna do a test video and upload it to YT today, In the meantime,
[quote author=Andre]Stay Frosty[/quote]

Here's my test video of that epic recording method

PLelw6hMhpk[/media]#

As you can see it's pretty lag free, despite being recorded on an 8 year old PC that really shouldn't be able to run the game :)

While Playing&Recording (Recording game data not video) this I got about 40 FPS
While recording video from demo playback I got about 30 FPS

That's pretty good considering if I was recording raw video while playing it would have been 10-20 FPS, and I wouldn't have been able to aim due to lag.

I'm going to test this tomorrow, very nice thing. Counter-Strike: Source has same thing too. Just type in console /record [filename] and later type /play [filename]. And you can also use 3D cameras and so on.

Awesome video btw, I almost came.

That's not really lag free... xD

But is it just me or does it sound like you have lowered the sound quality, should turn that up to 44Khz if it's not already on it

GPow69 said:
As you can see it's pretty lag free, despite being recorded on an 8 year old PC that really shouldn't be able to run the game

I have BARELY the minimums to run this game. Pretty lag free CONSIDERING my PC sucks.

Impulse said:
But is it just me or does it sound like you have lowered the sound quality, should turn that up to 44Khz if it's not already on it

That would make me lag more. Trust me, I've got my settings about as high as they can go while maintaining a managable FPS.

GPow69 said:
That would make me lag more. Trust me, I've got my settings about as high as they can go while maintaining a managable FPS.
You should try this config for mp. If you use it then everything is the lowest of the lowest.

NOTE: if you use this config you have all my controls and also my nick, you should change that xD
And this goes in /players/profiles/"Profile Name"

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/345481277/config_mp.cfg.html
or
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6s6iwr

I like my settings, I don't HAVE to run it at the lowest of the low, like I said my settings are as high as I can get them with a manageable FPS, but I don't want lowest texture settings and stuff because I tried that and the game looks like complete shit

On the other hand what level is your profile? I just might have to get it if it's high :holmes:

GPow69 said:
On the other hand what level is your profile? I just might have to get it if it's high :holmes:
The lever is not stored in the config files :tongue:
But I am level 55, haven't played in a while though. Ratio of 2:1 (kill:death)

Back
Top Bottom