Firefox 4.0b1 released

FrostBytez said:
[GTA]Deadly_Evil™ said:
I don't care. :whistling:
You say me whatever , idc. :dry:
You guys hate me i really don't care.
Now please don't post my picture -.-'
Btw, i have Intel Xeon (shh..) See my xfire gaming rig. Frost i didn't mean my friend TOKYO.
My other friends, who you don't know will do this.
I am being Maffia and Mave WTF? They have damn order those ;_; and :3 ? -.-
Mave, Lol, no.
Andre, Hi :woot: .
Swredder, fak off. :wow:
7: Ever since you started seeing Mave's and Maffia's posts aswell as talking to Maffia you started 'trying' to talk like them, using excessive emoticons that they would

Actually it was me who kinda "started" ;_; shit. I liked to spam Maffia ALOT with that and he was very angry to me always D: Later on everyone started to use. Kinda funny back then in SFSFv2 when almost everyone used it, even those who I had no idea who they were.

;_;

Not saying that I "own" that smiley, but I just wanted to make it clear to all :3

4.0b1 seems like a bit slower, that's why I still use this older version.

May I request a ban because he could come back trollin'?

That guy is such a cunt.
[TMS]Panki[KEN]: You're such a dickhead. Lmfao.
Arbash: ...
[TMS]Panki[KEN]: Stop being an asshole AND GET THE FUCK OFF TMS
Arbash: I already get off from tms
Arbash: >_>
[TMS]Panki[KEN]: Hooray.
[TMS]Panki[KEN]: Faggot.
Arbash: Take that back.
[TMS]Panki[KEN]: Or what?
[TMS]Panki[KEN]: Will you 'hack' my pc?
[TMS]Panki[KEN]: with your Ubercool hacker friends?
[TMS]Panki[KEN]: HUH?

I used to be his friend.... I used to be.

Eh Panki in that log it looks like you're the cunt... You flame him almost every single line and hes not really talking shit at all..

I'm not defending him or anything, just saying..

Maffia171 said:
GPow69 said:
Eh Panki in that log it looks like you're the cunt... You flame him almost every single line and hes not really talking shit at all..
Yeah, I agree D:

But still, Arbash fails AND is a cunt at the same time @D

Well in Panki's defense, he was just complying on xFire to the ignorant statements that he posted on this thread.

Though many didn't consider that when reading the xfire logs, i suppose Panki is conservatively concerned about the situation and was in the mood to rage at him.

What does this come down to?

I request Deadly_Evil a 90-day ban for hacking threats on this forum as well as insulting swredder.

Lets not leave out the part he's running my leaked game mode, but that isn't relevant to this forums rules or this topic.

Panki, thank you for your efforts on complying to his ignorance but i suggest you just block him and noobs will be noobs.

Remember Arbash, what comes around... GOES AROUND.

FrostBytez said:
Well in Panki's defense, he was just complying on xFire to the ignorant statements that he posted on this thread.

Hm, well I read his post and he didn't even really flame anyone, just said "fak off" to somebody.

Idk tho, I'm getting out of this argument right now

cya2.gif

Back
Top Bottom