FIFA World Cup 2018 Discussion Thread

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Actually am a bit late to create this topic, but Ronaldo's third goal was too good to not post.
And yes I said third goal, meaning this madman pulled of a hat-trick in the world cup.

Penalty miss from Messi earlier today against Iceland.

"Whereas Cristiano Ronaldo stepped up in style, Messi has failed."
Painful commentary.

Iceland's team is composed of amateurs. Their goalkeeper took a holiday to go to the World Cup.

What the fuck

Against all odds Germany lost from Mexico today, then again it's not the first time that Germany has overrated themselves and was exposed on the flanks in Russia.

The only goal of the game:

Coutinho's (Brazil) goal against Switwerland yesterday was brutal. Curious to see what Belgium is gonna do later today.

64Zovf3Jr331J55guBulsteTvBdsyd7h_-DctcKNL7E.png

HAHAHAH HOLY SHIT LOL

Ya, sad game. Hope the next match against Sweden turns out better...
We only lost because I didn't have my Vuvuzela. But now I got it out of the basement, so victory is assured.

Ductape'll solve it.

I had one once... I used it as a beerbong.

What a shitshow Poland - Senegal was, holy shit.
Will post some footage later, on the road now.

RIP Egypt

Tbh the second goal from Senegal against Poland shouldn't have been allowed since the guy was allowed to walk on field when nobody was watching..

The highlight of today was obviously Ronaldo's goal for Portugal against Morocco.

He's going out with a bang, I guess? He's pretty old for a footballer, I won't be surprised he'll quit after this.

He's going out with a bang, I guess? He's pretty old for a footballer, I won't be surprised he'll quit after this.
Good chance he might leave indeed.

Highlight of the day was the goal from Erikson for Denmark vs Australia.

Apart from that today was a bit boring.

Holy shit, Germany’s goal one minute before the end of the match was INSANE. Well done Germany.

Back
Top Bottom