GPow69 said:
Mave said:
[ineversaidbadlinksontmsforums]thepiratebay[/inevergavebadlinksontmsforums]

i see.

+ your two [...] things are different :whistling: :holmes:
ineversaidbadlinksontmsforums
/inevergavebadlinksontmsforums

lawl gpow :tongue:

+ you never posted a link to illegal stuff, just a site that has illegal stuff :tongue: just like buzzdownload.com :wink:

GPow69 said:
+ you never posted a link to illegal stuff, just a site that has illegal stuff :tongue: just like buzzdownload.com :wink:

Don't mention it too much :tongue:, I dont want to loose the host :<

WHO SAID SOMETHING NOT LEGAL? NOT ANYONE ON THIS FORUMS!!! IF YOUR HEAR TO SHUT MAVE DOWN, GO AWAYZ :holmes:

I just finished downloading this a few hours ago and I LOVE IT!!  :woot:

I'm still at the begining though. I'm at the mission when after you find your first diamond box you have to go to Mike's bar to get healed.  :tongue:
[me=Yaheli]runs off to finish the mission[/me]

Yaheli said:
I just finished wonloading this a few hours ago and I LOVE IT!! :woot:

I'm still at the begining though. I'm at the mission when after you find your first diamond box you have to go to Mike's bar to get healed. :tongue:
[me=Yaheli]runs off to finish the mission[/me]

wonloading
lawl

Haven't tried far cry 2 yet :tongue: but it looks neat, gonna give it a try after the exams :afro:

I love the gameplay here, I can just drive around the jungle all day and keep running into more surprises (and kill gun runners). :woot:

I also enjoy running over packs of wild buffalo :tongue:

Yaheli said:
I love the gameplay here, I can just drive around the jungle all day and keep running into more surprises (and kill gun runners). :woot:

lol yaheli, you got a good download link for me? =) If you do, post it in the youknowwhat thread :tongue:

Mave said:
Yaheli said:

lol yaheli, you got a good download link for me? =) If you do, post it in the youknowwhat thread :tongue:

You have utorrent right?

Yaheli said:
Mave said:
Yaheli said:

You have utorrent right?

Bittorent ^^

Just pm me the link :fancy:

Back
Top Bottom