Fallout 76 Beta has a bug that deletes the entire game

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Fallout 76 Beta has a bug that deletes the entire game

PISOVpV.png

Fallout 76 is a big game. It’s also a big game that’s made by Bethesda, so it’s going to have numerous bugs, glitches and otherwise unwanted issues. Bethesda even warned users to expect “spectacular” bugs, asking users to help find them during the beta process.

I don’t think anyone was expecting this sort of bug. Apparently, there’s a bug in the PC beta that deletes the 50GB installation if users just happen to click any buttons on the client. Clicking any button on the launch client could have the unwanted effect of deleting the entire 50GB beta installation, necessitating redownloading and reinstalling the whole thing.

Source and more: https://www.criticalhit.net/gaming/fallout-76-beta-bug-deletes-entire-game/

Lol I've heard worse.
I think there was this bug once in E.V.E. Online which could result in it trashing your entire windows installation if you uninstall it.
Yep, I was right:

"No backup, no pity"

Lol I've heard worse.
I think there was this bug once in E.V.E. Online which could result in it trashing your entire windows installation if you uninstall it.
Yep, I was right:

"No backup, no pity"

Holy shit I feel bad for the guy. What a major fuck up by the devs though... Surprised nobody sued for this.

Back
Top Bottom