Enjoy 2019 everyone! (and your gifts!)

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Happy (late) New Year!

As a token of appreciation I'm doing a giveaway for all members who have been with TMS since forever and still are active daily.
However this doesn't mean a potential new member wouldn't be eligible in the future.

In order to claim any of the prizes simply state which one you would like in the comments within the next 48 hours.
Gifts are limited to 1/person obviously.

What do I want in return?
Nothing. Just keep visiting and posting on TMS daily.

Who can claim a prize?
In alphabetical order:
  • Donald
  • Luggi
  • Mauri
  • Panki
  • Stybar
The giveaway

Total War: WARHAMMER II
€60 value

SwTS2og.jpg

MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD
€60 value

XRbDgBR.jpg

Assassin's Creed® Odyssey
€60 value

wv9TurJ.jpg

Jurassic World Evolution
€55 value

d7XVRmh.jpg

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
€235 value

UOwceoh.jpg

Shadow of the Tomb Raider
€60 value

2r8hoCO.jpg

Far Cry 5
€60 value

ZNzQeyV.jpg

Happy new year indeed!

Sorry for not being that super active lately but I've been having some personal stuff going on all the time. Family visiting and me visiting them and so on, busy Christmas! And obviously thank you Mave for keeping this site up!

I would love to get Monster Hunter: World. Pirate version of MH:W ran just fine with low-mid settings. :biggrin:

Happy new year indeed!

Sorry for not being that super active lately but I've been having some personal stuff going on all the time. Family visiting and me visiting them and so on, busy Christmas! And obviously thank you Mave for keeping this site up!

I would love to get Monster Hunter: World. Pirate version of MH:W ran just fine with low-mid settings. :biggrin:
No problem, haven't been too active either the past week. Time to catch up!

0W3DECu.png

Enjoy the game!

The Handsome Collection? Good lord Mave.

I would also like the Monster Hunter: World, please. Maybe TMS can team up? It's co-op, right?

And thanks for keeping everything going, Mave! Here's to a great 2019!

The Handsome Collection? Good lord Mave.

I would also like the Monster Hunter: World, please. Maybe TMS can team up? It's co-op, right?

And thanks for keeping everything going, Mave! Here's to a great 2019!
Crap, it was €20 off yesterday, now it's back to €60..
And you're welcome! It's what I love to do.
Maybe we should wait for the next sale and I'll buy it myself too? (if you don't mind, just let me know when it's on sale again)

Crap, it was €20 off yesterday, now it's back to €60..
And you're welcome! It's what I love to do.
Maybe we should wait for the next sale and I'll buy it myself too? (if you don't mind, just let me know when it's on sale again)
Sounds good to me! Mauri can give us hints on how to get started, then :)

I'm still learning myself, one of the cons some people have with this game is the amount of tutorials it shows when you are playing, so I wouldn't worry that much about not figuring things out as you play. :biggrin:

I'm still learning myself, one of the cons some people have with this game is the amount of tutorials it shows when you are playing, so I wouldn't worry that much about not figuring things out as you play. :biggrin:
Only sounds like a pain in the ass if you want to play but have limited time. Keep us up to date about the game!
Also @Stybar shouldn't be too long until there's another sale.

jrQzYWV.png

Happy late new year everyone, all the best! It's been a quite rough start into the new year for me haha, been ill nearly all december until now...

Happy late new year everyone, all the best! It's been a quite rough start into the new year for me haha, been ill nearly all december until now...
Hope you get better soon Luggi, take care!

If you guys get onto playing it, lmk!

Happy new year to everyone, thanks for the kind offer Mave, but due to being a little inactive here recently, I'll pass on it, wouldn't feel right.
(treat your cat or girl to some snacks :))

If you guys get onto playing it, lmk!

Happy new year to everyone, thanks for the kind offer Mave, but due to being a little inactive here recently, I'll pass on it, wouldn't feel right.
(treat your cat or girl to some snacks :))
I will do just that! And no problem.

Back
Top Bottom