• ...useful.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ...gay.

• Very awsum

• Total voters
lol don't burn down your house :tongue:

I got my intire face on fire for a sec once :wow: luckily it wasnt really burned :tongue:

I used to have a period in my life, about 6 months ago, when me and my mates bought all these flammable and explosive stuff at the supermarket and have some fun :T

A candle was too hot and the parafine around this piece of... twine? stardet do burn... i tried to puff on it but the parafine got on my desk ^^ then i brought it to my toilet, and i tried to put it down by water :biggrin: and i when i noticed what happens, i went for camera... and you see the rest. kthnxbai

woozie said:
A candle was too hot and the parafine around this piece of... twine? stardet do burn... i tried to puff on it but the parafine got on my desk ^^ then i brought it to my toilet, and i tried to put it down by water :biggrin: and i when i noticed what happens, i went for camera... and you see the rest. kthnxbai

lol woozie , I love your English :ninja:

woozie said:
Ha-ha! Did you went speeding to get your camera quick to record it?

JabbaWockeeZ said:
woozie said:

That's what he says... :tongue:

Mave said:
JabbaWockeeZ said:
woozie said:

That's what he says... :tongue:
Oh didn't see...

Back
Top Bottom