Cya faggots :D

C

CreonSiper

I'm leaving the forum for good, not gonna come back in a few months or even a few years.

I wish all of you good luck.

Since some of you will love to ask tons of questions on Xfire.

Why am i leaving?
-I don't like anyone here except Austin and Aman.
-Most of the faggots just want me gone, like ev0lution, Nimphaggious, Nitronic.
-I'm not gonna be part of a forum where I've been here before even GPow and still be respected as a normal member who's opinon doesn't count. (If you have any common sense, you'll know what I'm referring to.)

I don't really get on that much anyway, so i doubt anyone will even notice this post.

This forum is just too boring to me, and when I'm on some faggots just critisize my post, so there's no reason to be here.

I'm closing my account and deleting all my posts.

Goodbye friends, faggots, dipshits.

Sorry Mave, but I'll be joining a new forum where there's no people that critisize me and people that will actually appreciate what i do, what i post and how long i stay instead of taking me for granted.

Approve the closure of my account, please.

I suggest you don't even bother to reply since i won't be reading any of the replies.

Infact, ban me?

Oh, another attention seeking project from you.

I hope you don't return hth.

You name three people that don't like you and you're gone... just like that...

Well it's sad to see you go, but have a good life, I'll see you around on xfire.

Nice, hes mad because whenever I mention WaFFLe he goes off ranting about how he doesn't like him, and I basically told Frost how much of an asshole he sounds like when he does that.

Grow up Frost, I don't care if you don't like my friends, Just stop yelling about why YOU don't like them. Me and you got along pretty good, except when you got all pissy like this.

CreonSiper said:
ev0lution
Yay I got a mention!

About time, though, finally I can get back to real TMS browsing without having to read shit like this.
A great day for the TMS world.

GPow69 said:
Nice, hes mad because whenever I mention WaFFLe he goes off ranting about how he doesn't like him, and I basically told Frost how much of an asshole he sounds like when he does that.

Grow up Frost, I don't care if you don't like my friends, Just stop yelling about why YOU don't like them. Me and you got along pretty good, except when you got all pissy like this.

Wat? This is Frost?
Cya anyways.

Back
Top Bottom