CoreTemp

GPow69

EDM for life ♥
Great little application that takes virtually no resources

What it does:

It gives you detailed information on your CPU load, as well as the temperature of the hottest point in your CPU.

20krl6r.jpg

Also, when minimized, it shows up in the system tray as a red number, and that is the temperature. I love this feature, it's good for quickly seeing how hot your CPU is running.

qmywzn.jpg

And there's a Desktop Widget addon for it which is also for easy viewing, but gives a bit more detailed info

spzoyo.jpg

This application only shows your temperature for the CPU, not any other components like GPU or etc, but it's probably lighter than the ones that do :tongue:

I love this, its great for me because I want to see how hot my CPU gets when doing certain things. So far the hottest it's gotten is 30° C, and that was while watching an HD video, downloading a torrent, and installing a game :woot:

http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/

Laptops seem to have a higher temperature usually, Frostbytez had around 60 degrees too last night :tongue:

The best of it is that it isn't bloated like other analysis tools. I will use it.

GPow69 said:
REMIS IS BACK ♥
Thank Mave, because he wrote me an email motivating me. Most of the people in the internet don't care about inactive users and forget them after a week.
But its different in this community. So I will be active again.

Remis said:
GPow69 said:
REMIS IS BACK ♥
Thank Mave, because he wrote me an email motivating me. Most of the people in the internet don't care about inactive users and forget them after a week.
:biggrin:

1695mjb.png

This is my 3 year old laptop :doh:
Will post my desktop later..

Remis said:
GPow69 said:
REMIS IS BACK ♥

Your name has come up a lot in different topics actually lol
We missed you, buddy, glad you're back :))

And speaking of inactive members, what ever happened to Spiderpork, CrazyTurk, CoNaN, Floreszz, Hugh, Jabba, Snix, Blewert and the rest of the "forgotten ones"?

Every CPU has different temperature ranges in different environments

You can set CoreTemp to tell you when you're overheating or something, I haven't really checked that feature out.

GPow69 said:
And speaking of inactive members, what ever happened to Spiderpork, CrazyTurk, CoNaN, Floreszz, Hugh, Jabba, Snix, Blewert and the rest of the "forgotten ones"?

I will try to get them back.

Back
Top Bottom