CoNaN has Entered the Building :D

Corsefied

hello my Name is Conan i live in norway im 16 years old. Mostly i play SAFE on SAMP or Css(Counter Strike Source)
im not a very good Programmer/Scripter but im reading alot to learn how to do it :biggrin:
this is a little bout me have a Nice day

Btw lvl 4 admin on SAFE server,(NICE SERVER)

WOW, this brings back memories from long long time ago :)

Reached 21 years old and working with scripting and programming, i guess i got what i wanted :)

Corsefied said:
WOW, this brings back memories from long long time ago :)

Reached 21 years old and working with scripting and programming, i guess i got what i wanted :)

Good to see you accomplished what you wanted to accomplish mate!
Welcome back!

Corsefied said:
Thanks, Btw. How is it going Mave? I can't believe you're still running this site!
I'm alright mate! And TMS will never die, already bought the domain until 2020 :biggrin:

hehe, That is the spirit :) I can't even imagine everything that has happened here since i left a few years back. I dont know If I'm gonna be back for good or just pop in now and then but atleast its good to see some my old mates are still active ! You've really kept this Community alive.
Maybe we'll get together and play when GTA V is out. If i remember correctly, SFSF was the reason this forum was born , I remember back in the old days this forums were based on SAMP then it grew.

Hello to everyone that I haven't met who reads this post :)

Corsefied said:
hehe, That is the spirit :) I can't even imagine everything that has happened here since i left a few years back. I dont know If I'm gonna be back for good or just pop in now and then but atleast its good to see some my old mates are still active ! You've really kept this Community alive.
Maybe we'll get together and play when GTA V is out. If i remember correctly, SFSF was the reason this forum was born , I remember back in the old days this forums were based on SAMP then it grew.

Hello to everyone that I haven't met who reads this post :)
Pre-ordered GTA V for PS3.
And soon there might be another TMS SA-MP server.

Back
Top Bottom