• No. ($10 says he votes for himself)

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys

ThatsOtterNonsense.jpg

Nobody has to leave except for TheDarkness, I don't think anybody else has done something 'wrong' tbh..

Mave said:
Guys

Nobody has to leave except for TheDarkness, I don't think anybody else has done something 'wrong' tbh..
Nobody has done something truely wrong, though the fact still remains that some people could have responded different to posts which TheDarkness made...

Grazy. said:
^ I feel it's kind of pathetic that you google search the meaning of douche, hoping to find something that wouldn't be so insulting.

Let's just say, that you, Nimphious, are an idiot. Don't bother looking for a meaning for this one, I'll post the meaning right here:
An idiot is a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way.

I personally think, that TheDarkness may not be as bad as you make him look, but seriously, right after your return, no matter what topic TheDarkness would post in, you'd still go 'trolling' (Well, in your case it's more like going full retard), even if the topic was created for just a few laughs about some picture, eg. "Sad car".

I know that there is no point of this post anymore, because TheDarkness is forced to leave anyway, but now that you've made your 'point', Nimphious.
I'd like you to GET THE FUCK OUT too.

I'd have to partially agree, Nimphy's constantly trolling, and IMO, that's not really the best actitude for a forum.

ThePro said:
I'd have to partially agree, Nimphy's constantly trolling, and IMO, that's not really the best actitude for a forum.

Want him gone? Make a poll and see what the community thinks.

This decision wasn't based on one or two people's opinion. It was up for debate to EVERYONE on here, and the majority wins. That's the point of a vote over, say, a topic DEMANDING him to be banned.

SO everyone shut up and stop making a big deal. This was completely fair.

ThePro said:
See, that's that's another example of your actitude, seriously, are you on your period or something?

No I'm not on a period, nice pun though, but it's how I've been for ages, when I first registered and I don't plan on changing.

Panki said:
I have to agree with ThePro.

Your opinion doesn't really matter since it's bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom