Communicate with TMS

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
So you want to communicate with TMS outside TMS? Here's how to do so...

Discord Server
eJKjnmK.png

These days the only active way to communicate with TMS members via chat is Discord.
Reply to this topic and I'll PM you an invitation link.

Last edited:
Mave said:
Some of us are still active on Xfire

Why you made it sound like that Xfire is dead or something? I'm every day online, and seriously most of us are also there, expect people like you and GPow. :biggrin:

You forgot to add Steam, TMS has Steam group after all. :tongue:

Lol heard there might be a skype group but my faction and allies been using ts3. If this is still active ill join it I know a few people can't use ts and only skype.

GothicDrakanas said:
Lol heard there might be a skype group but my faction and allies been using ts3. If this is still active ill join it I know a few people can't use ts and only skype.

This skype group is for all TMS +1000 posts members, not just the Minecraft crew.
But there also is a skype group for the MC server, but you can use whatever you want.

novokyiv said:
Is XFire not dead by now?
What about an IRC channel?
I set up #tms on irc.rizon.net if you're interested.
Can't... handle... the bumps...
Seriously, I'm impressed. I think you bumped nearly every topic out there.

novokyiv said:
Is XFire not dead by now?
What about an IRC channel?
I set up #tms on irc.rizon.net if you're interested.
IRC sounds good to me, but I would like to know what the best free IRC providers are out there (I have no idea if this rizon.net thing is any good)

Stybar said:
Can't... handle... the bumps...
Seriously, I'm impressed. I think you bumped nearly every topic out there.
Don't be impressed, I've got more work to do, more topics to bump.

Mave said:
IRC sounds good to me, but I would like to know what the best free IRC providers are out there (I have no idea if this rizon.net thing is any good)
Rizon is the simplest IRC network I've had the pleasure to deal with - keep in mind, though, that I barely know how to IRC - and it's also the one I frequent the most.
I used to frequent channels on Undernet and Rusnet (... no links for these), but there are too many insane Eastern Europeans over there and I'd rather not be asked how to patch KDE2 under FreeBSD, especially when anime comes up.
If you like Richard Stallman, Arch Linux and bspwm, you might be more interested in Freenode though. It's where all people with such... interests gather up. :E

I'd join to catch up every now and then (Grazy, from way back in the day, couldn't remember the old account's password).

I'd join to catch up every now and then (Grazy, from way back in the day, couldn't remember the old account's password).
Hey man, long time no see! I sent the old account a password reset. Also sent you an invite!
EDIT: Make sure to check your spam folder for the password reset email.

Removed my previous post by accident, but I think you guys can still see it because of moderator permissions.
I would like to join the discord server.

(Messi from SFSE, Mauri may still remembers me)

Removed my previous post by accident, but I think you guys can still see it because of moderator permissions.
I would like to join the discord server.

(Messi from SFSE, Mauri may still remembers me)
Just sent you an invite!

Back
Top Bottom