CoD4 Multiplayer

Avalkiz

Hi! I have my own dedi, if You want to play like you want (i mean gametypes, maps, hardcore on/off etc grab some friends, tell me on xfire and I will launch the server (its on my home pc)

avalkizhost.zapto.org:28960

Up to 10 players due to my not best internet connection.

It's cracked, correct?

Guest and I were trying to set up a cracked server with promod on his server but I couldn't get it configed completely correct even on my LAN so yeah. This will be cool, I'll be there for sure, and hopefully some day we can get that one on Guest's all set up and working if he still wants it on there :tongue:

Version 1.7, cracked.

in console type:
connect avalkizhost.zapto.org:28960
Or add this to favorites, it'll be sometimes up :)
Haven't tried with any mods, what does promod give?

It's harder for one thing and you can't really explain it, but some of the main things are:

- Increased FOV (From 60 to 85)
- More Color
- Smoke and garbage and etc removed
- Overpowered weapons evened out or removed
- No killstreaks
- Only gun attachment is silencer for most guns
- Some other epic stuff

Basically it makes the game a lot more FAIR.

Hm I can disable perks, attachements, smoke nades, killstreaks (uavs, airstrikes, helis? is that what you mean?) by changing the server settings... (NOT NOW COS THE CONFIG AINT WORKIN OMG?)

Mauri said:
Promod doesn't have airstrike or heli afaik.

GPow69 said:
- No killstreaks

Avalkiz said:
Hm I can disable perks, attachements, smoke nades, killstreaks (uavs, airstrikes, helis? is that what you mean?) by changing the server settings... (NOT NOW COS THE CONFIG AINT WORKIN OMG?)

Yes but promod is different. A LOT different.

Indeed promod is different.
You should look for a zombie mod. Would be fun to play with some people you know. It's awsome :3
Though you do need the one with different zombie waves if you plan to do so.
You'll have a map like vacant and then the final wave could have 1000 zombies :biggrin:
That's awsome imo

Hey Let's play together
Can it be tomorrow, 18 May at 19:00 GMT?
Some ffa, maybe snd in hardcore.
Promod is too easy, sorry :L
But maybe I will figure how to launch the zombie mod, it almost works. But no zombies :s

Well, it's harder when you play with pros. But it really depends on the community of the server. All pro mod does is get all the bs out of the game.

Back
Top Bottom