Bunker beds

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
BunkerBeds.jpg

An awful way to break your bones (and possibly, teeth) would be to sleep on the topmost bed. But the advantage, I think, is that, no one would be able to catch you doing the 'deed.' (Fapping, that is.)

The lowest bed is the most dangerous one, I believe. In case this whole structure breaks, the lowest bed owner would be crushed like crusty leaves under the foot.

Rafay said:
The lowest bed is the most dangerous one, I believe. In case this whole structure breaks, the lowest bed owner would be crushed like crusty leaves under the foot.

When you think of it, the only way the bottom bed would be completely crushed is when all 4 supports give away at the same time. Basically, there is a chance that you would have the least injuries when it breaks.

Stybar said:
Rafay said:

When you think of it, the only way the bottom bed would be completely crushed is when all 4 supports give away at the same time. Basically, there is a chance that you would have the least injuries when it breaks.

Yes, but what I think is: The one directly above the lowest one could trigger a sort of 'combined damage' if compromised. From the looks of it, if all the beds are in use (have weight), and the one above the lowest one so much as loses one support, the whole thing would collapse. Perhaps not on the lowest bed, but sideways; although that is very unlikely.

Rafay said:
Stybar said:
Rafay said:

Yes, but what I think is: The one directly above the lowest one could trigger a sort of 'combined damage' if compromised. From the looks of it, if all the beds are in use (have weight), and the one above the lowest one so much as loses one support, the whole thing would collapse. Perhaps not on the lowest bed, but sideways; although that is very unlikely.

Actually the most dangerous position would probably be not in one of the beds but next to the stack. If that 'tower' falls over on you... RIP.
The lowest bed is also pretty dangerous, but the chances of the stack collapsing at a 90 degree angle are pretty low I think.

Mave said:
Rafay said:
Stybar said:
Rafay said:

Actually the most dangerous position would probably be not in one of the beds but next to the stack. If that 'tower' falls over on you... RIP.
The lowest bed is also pretty dangerous, but the chances of the stack collapsing at a 90 degree angle are pretty low I think.
Yeah, that's what I said -- 'sideways.'

Back
Top Bottom