British Survey

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
BritishSurvey.jpg

Maffia171 said:
IMO we also got way to many foreigners in Holland D:
Today,
I learned that less then 10% in our country is foreigner, that includes about every immegrant from 1960s onwards.
Would be about 1.4million I guess

There are no foreigners in my country, yay!
You already know where I live. :holmes:

Maffia171 said:
Rafay said:
Maffia171 said:
Rafay said:
You already know where I live. :holmes:
Noidont.
Pakistan. :ninja:
Oh, right. I see :laugh:
Well, I actually feel sad about it. My country is so damn beautiful, if you do some research on google, you will wish to come here but most of the tourist places are under terrorist control. Government and Military already trying to keep those god damn people out our beautiful country. A big part of Swat is already saved from the terrorist control and I'm happy about that 'cuz I went there 2001. So damn beautiful.

Vs9KDg2Nlc8[/media]&feature=related#

^The vid is amazing :3

Rafay said:
Well, I actually feel sad about it. My country is so damn beautiful, if you do some research on google, you will wish to come here but most of the tourist places are under terrorist control. Government and Military already trying to keep those god damn people out our beautiful country. A big part of Swat is already saved from the terrorist control and I'm happy about that 'cuz I went there 2001. So damn beautiful.

Wow that sound like MW2 :ninja: I wish I was thar.
But sounds sad at the same time D: To have a beautiful country and it to be controlled by those terrorists w/o letting any1 see its beauty... OMF WE NEED PEACE!

Back
Top Bottom