Boards re-structured.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
8/06/2010 Board Changes

>> Board changes

The board 'TMS Discussion' is now known as 'News & Announcements'.

The board 'Screenshots & Videos' from the game section, is now called 'Trailers, Videos, Screenshots'.

The board 'Downloads' has changed its name to 'Software downloads' and is a child-board of the Tech Talk board.

The 'iPod Touch & iPhone' board is now called the 'Apple Products' board, which is also a child-board of the Tech Talk board now.

The board 'Introduce yourself' is now known as 'Introductions'.

'Useful Links' has become a part of 'The Overflow' category.

>> Other changes

There is now a 'Community' category.

The following boards have moved under this new category:

• Introductions
  • Going Out
  • Help & Support
  • Tutorials

The 'Accessories' category has been removed.

'Music' & 'Graphics' have moved to the 'Entertainment' category.
Therefore both those categories have been deleted.

>> Credit

Many thanks to Andre for providing me many ideas to do this board change.

I'm also thinking about splitting up the 'TMS Provided Media' boards, those of you who were on IRC yesterday already know what I'm talking about.
More about that later.

Thanks for implementing them changes!

Though I'd have another suggestion regarding the music board. Currently there are childboards which are genres and "all other music." Now, I really think that ALL OTHER MUSIC should go into the main music board, not into any of the chilboards. So everything from "all other music" childboard gets moved into the main board.

Also, the "VIP / Donators" board, as seen in the image of mine, should be a childboard of The High Society.

The TMS provided images and videos should be rejoined with the main image/video boards, like seen in my picture:
ehkvae.png

Also as you can see the news are in entertainment as well. This looks much better IMO and is better categorized.

I agree with the music one, and might do the VIP/Donaters thing to.

But I won't move the TMS Provided Media boards, they stay apart from the others.

The changes look great :biggrin:

Andre said:
Thanks for implementing them changes!

Though I'd have another suggestion regarding the music board. Currently there are childboards which are genres and "all other music." Now, I really think that ALL OTHER MUSIC should go into the main music board, not into any of the chilboards. So everything from "all other music" childboard gets moved into the main board.

Also, the "VIP / Donators" board, as seen in the image of mine, should be a childboard of The High Society.

The TMS provided images and videos should be rejoined with the main image/video boards, like seen in my picture:
ehkvae.png

Also as you can see the news are in entertainment as well. This looks much better IMO and is better categorized.

This would be a great change too <3

lol GPow. The text definitely isn't blue on my localhost forums. Otherwise I see TMS in blue.

Back
Top Bottom