BitSpirit - Free Bittorrent Client

GPow69

EDM for life ♥
Nothing special, but since I always like to use stuff that isn't insanely popular, here's my new torrent client.

http://www.bitspirit.cc/en/

It's pretty good, lots of settings and stuff. Nothing to special about it though, just wanted to share :tongue:

I've already ditched this and gone back to uTorrent, I don't like BitSpirit because it lacks a graphical progress bar.

You mean a graphical process bar and another ~1000 features that exist in uTorrent but not in "BitSpirit"? What's the hype about using software that isn't commonly used and doesn't top the commonly used in features? :unsure:

Andre said:
You mean a graphical process bar and another ~1000 features that exist in uTorrent but not in "BitSpirit"? What's the hype about using software that isn't commonly used and doesn't top the commonly used in features? :unsure:
I agree.
Good on you for finding stuff like this, but why?

In my opinion there's no point using software clones when the real thing does the same thing, possibly better.
If it has more features, great. If it's a free clone of a paid program, great. But if it's an identical clone which does nothing better, or even lacks features, it's simply useless to me.

Back
Top Bottom